Login

Gave the neighbor lady a show this morning

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's nice out this morning and I've already been out on the patio to give the neighbor lady her show, sitting back in my chair in the warm sun with my erection waving proudly in the cool air as precum dripped from my throbbing hard shaft onto the ground.

I'm working on my hands free technique, so I just sat back with my hands behind my head while she got a nice view of my hard quivering cock. I swear it takes on a life of its own when it's hard and being watched in public. After about twenty minutes of twitching and bucking, I shot an intense flying cumshot as spasm after spasm rocked my cock.

I know she enjoys watching me cum as much as I enjoy giving her the show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jimhere1
It's nice out this morning and I've already been out on the patio to give the neighbor lady her show, sitting back in my chair in the warm sun with my erection waving proudly in the cool air as precum dripped from my throbbing hard shaft onto the ground.

I'm working on my hands free technique, so I just sat back with my hands behind my head while she got a nice view of my hard quivering cock. I swear it takes on a life of its own when it's hard and being watched in public. After about twenty minutes of twitching and bucking, I shot an intense flying cumshot as spasm after spasm rocked my cock.

I know she enjoys watching me cum as much as I enjoy giving her the show.

Is the house on the other side for sale or does your neighbour take in lodgers by any chance? I'd be interested!
Lurker
0 likes
If you both enjoy it cool.

Have fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It truely is Nice too Share... I'm Glad You Both enjoyed it....