Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can anybody link me to some good male authors?

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I guess I'm doing a demographic thing or something. It can be any kink or whatever. In fact I welcome any kink, or whatever.
thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Kal-El85

Buz

JasonM

DirtyMartini

There are others but this is the small list of male authors that I enjoy. The rest on my list are female
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Jaymal

NoReasonNeeded

Wilful

RedMilik

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Few more smile

Tashtego

Frank_Lee

Clum

Magical_felix

Milik_The_Red (Same one Sprite mentioned, only his correct username)

Lurker
0 likes
Me.
Me and girl were watching this show call American Masters and it was about a writer named Raymon Carver, I think that was his name. Well I wasn't really watching as much as I was making a pizza for us. But they sighted an excerpt of a story of his and my girl shouted hey that is like the stuff you write only not as good. I had to take off me ear phones. I get in the zone when I make a pizza. And she had to repeat what she said and explain it to me. My opinion is the guy is on tv and he has people paying respect to his writing. So he must be worth some of your time. Have I read his stuff myself? No. I'm not even fully sure if that's his name. Just google it.
Haineko may I ask for the opportunity to be added to that list? Even if it is on the bottom of that list.

Edit: some more shameless self promotion. Anyone that just wants to pass some time read my shit please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm very new on lush n I haven't read much. But I'm obsessingly in love with - DamonX's stories. I also think he might be crowned as the cockiest n kinkiest man on lush.

Recently I started reading - Jaymal n MasterJonathan's stories... N I love both their stories, especially Jaymal's. His hot erotic stories made me grow a thing for older sexy danger guys :P . N I also love n admire LoverFarAway's writings very much...

Here are the links-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm very new on lush n I haven't read much. But I'm obsessingly in love with - DamonX's stories. I also think he might be crowned as the cockiest n kinkiest man on lush.

Recently I started reading - Jaymal n MasterJonathan's stories... N I love both their stories, especially Jaymal's. His hot erotic stories made me grow a thing for older sexy danger guys :P . N I also love n admire LoverFarAway's writings very much...

Here are the links-
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not all of them are on Lush but you should find their stories easily enough.

Big Swede
floridaguy2001
quinn rogan
English Bob
jimmito
Otazel
Warthog
Bonfils
Lingus
DrSpin
Pussy Barber
Gilglim
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you're looking for more of a consistently dirty masculine POV, bad boy characters and slutty girls:

DamonX

Magical Felix

Jaymal

If you're looking for male authors that have a more diverse POV approach to erotica (ie. fun, sensual, softer etc):

Frank_Lee

Buz

Tashtego

Milik_The_Red

Stephanie

And I think MadMartigan is going to be a newcomer to watch.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If you're looking for more of a consistently dirty masculine POV, bad boy characters and slutty girls:

DamonX

Magical Felix

Jaymal

If you're looking for male authors that have a more diverse POV approach to erotica (ie. fun, sensual, softer etc):

Frank_Lee

Buz

Tashtego

Milik_The_Red

Stephanie

And I think MadMartigan is going to be a newcomer to watch.

Great list! I'd add TJRogue to that list too smile http://www.lushstories.com/TJRogue
Lurker
0 likes
I also have some stories and poems published here you may enjoy... or not..... but feel free to give them a read.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Milik_The_Red (Same one Sprite mentioned, only his correct username)

don't do drugs, kiddies, or you'll end up like me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm gonna put in a shameless plug for myself, but I also would recommend Frank Lee. His way with words is astounding.

There's another dude - I can't remember his name right now - the old fart who lives somewhere up in the Maine north woods black fly country. When I think of his name, I'll post it on here.

(@Sprite - I can call him an "ol fart", 'cause I'm one myself but you can't; you're too young.) smile
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
I'm gonna put in a shameless plug for myself, but I also would recommend Frank Lee. His way with words is astounding.

There's another dude - I can't remember his name right now - the old fart who lives somewhere up in the Maine north woods black fly country. When I think of his name, I'll post it on here.

(@Sprite - I can call him an "ol fart", 'cause I'm one myself but you can't; you're too young.) smile

can i call you an ol fart instead, then?

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by DLizze

You mean my lovely friend, Sisyphus!!

In addition to the fellas already mentioned, Lafayettemister and dudealicious both have some hot reading too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

You mean my lovely friend, Sisyphus!!

In addition to the fellas already mentioned, Lafayettemister and dudealicious both have some hot reading too

Thanks Mazza. A recommendation from someone with your writing chops is a helluva a recommendation! Thank you, you rock.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I read one of clum's story. Next i will read a story of Buz's and Jaymal's. I'm just trying to glean how they are so popular. Clearly there is something they are doing that makes people read and love their stories. What ever it is I need it. I think I may be impressed when I read a Buz story because women seem to mention that user name a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vines
I read one of clum's story. Next i will read a story of Buz's and Jaymal's. I'm just trying to glean how they are so popular. Clearly there is something they are doing that makes people read and love their stories. What ever it is I need it. I think I may be impressed when I read a Buz story because women seem to mention that user name a lot.

I like him because not only are his stories hot & sexy but he's an approachable, nice person as well.

Can't speak for everyone but that means a lot to me.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
My favourite male authors are Sisyphus, Frank Lee, Clum, and Elitfromnorth.

They paint whole worlds within one sentence, and don't make me think I'm reading a story, but am somehow a part of it, without making me cringe or want to run away. They surround the action with atmosphere and detail that lets me "see" their story, as if the story pulls me in, rather than me having to dive in. That takes a great talent, as I'm persnicketty, and easily lose concentration and often the will to keep reading certain things.

Elitfromnorth, in particular, is the one author who helped me learn to read erotica. His blend of laugh-out-loud comedy and naughty detail was exactly the right mix I needed to start feeling more comfortable when reading about sex. I read a whole story of his in a certain category that normally I would have run away screaming from, but I read it all, and afterwards, realised that I was so engrossed in the story that I didn't have time to be grossed out. Skillssss.

I have read a few others, but the authors I mentioned are the four I know for a fact don't scare me off, but are wickedly brilliant for all sorts of people.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mazza - YES!Sissyphus! Thank you!

@sprite - You may call me anything you like, Your Royal Spriteness. (except I'd really prefer you not call me late for dinner)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I have to thank the lovely Haineko for putting my name up there {}

Adding my votes for MasterJonathan and NoReasonNeeded - both are exceptional writers with a flare for the dramatic

Jonathan's multi-chapter novel is a joy to read and NRN's stories are very well done.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I enjoy Green_Man