Login

Going Grocery Shopping

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I label myself as an extreme exhibitionist and I've displayed my hard cock in some places that most would never dare, but I'm afraid that this will more than likely never be more than a fantasy as even I consider it too risky.

Usually, just thinking about going out in public naked with a raging hard on causes me to get an erection and thinking about what I'm going to type has had the desired effect. I'm naked right now as I type and my cock is rock hard. I produce massive amounts of precum and it is running down my shaft, soaking my pubic hair and dripping onto the floor.

I went to the store yesterday and while I was pushing the cart through the aisles, I imagined that I was naked except for the obligatory flip-flops and cock ring and that my erect cock was waving and bobbing as I pushed the cart and housewives are gasping in amazement and embarrassment.When it's fully erect, my cock is a bit more than nine inches in length, so I imagine that it's quite a sight to the unprepared, and no one is prepared to see a naked man strolling through the aisles at the local supermarket sporting a massive erection and dripping precum. By the time I get to the checkout line I'm ready as I stand there with my cock quivering and bucking and leaking precum. I can no longer contain myself and I launch a hands free cumshot onto the conveyor belt as the cashier's eyes get huge and she calls for security.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jimhere1
I label myself as an extreme exhibitionist and I've displayed my hard cock in some places that most would never dare, but I'm afraid that this will more than likely never be more than a fantasy as even I consider it too risky.

Usually, just thinking about going out in public naked with a raging hard on causes me to get an erection and thinking about what I'm going to type has had the desired effect. I'm naked right now as I type and my cock is rock hard. I produce massive amounts of precum and it is running down my shaft, soaking my pubic hair and dripping onto the floor.

I went to the store yesterday and while I was pushing the cart through the aisles, I imagined that I was naked except for the obligatory flip-flops and cock ring and that my erect cock was waving and bobbing as I pushed the cart and housewives are gasping in amazement and embarrassment.When it's fully erect, my cock is a bit more than nine inches in length, so I imagine that it's quite a sight to the unprepared, and no one is prepared to see a naked man strolling through the aisles at the local supermarket sporting a massive erection and dripping precum. By the time I get to the checkout line I'm ready as I stand there with my cock quivering and bucking and leaking precum. I can no longer contain myself and I launch a hands free cumshot onto the conveyor belt as the cashier's eyes get huge and she calls for security.
You should wear "saruels"
And curl around ur dick absorbent paper frying..
better than being arrested and shower time needs to tie the soap in the neck.
0 likes
jim jim jim..first your neighbor and now the ladies at the grocery store...tsk tsk

bad boy on this BS! if you had done this..you would have been arrested lol!!

now go off and write a story already!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think your true talents are wasted in these forums my friend. Do as thesexynun says and write your f**king story already =d>
Lurker
0 likes
ROFLMAO!!! Looks like the ladies have your number dude
Lurker
0 likes
Yes you would of been arrested but ya know what imagination is good for the soul..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
@ thesexynun: "if you had done this..you would have been arrested lol!!"

Looks like you didn't bother to read the OP. This is fantasy. I know I would be arrested.

Gathering from what I've read of your comments on other threads, I think you are just one of those arrogant internet bully cunts that can't allow others to have a little fun and has to run down everyone else's posts.
Lurker
0 likes
While I've found The Sister to be a little snarky at times, she's come across to me as mostly fun and interesting.

Might want to really learn about someone before putting out accusations that have no real basis in fact.

Also, several of the ladies have a good point - sounds like the basis for a good short story, why not write it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jimhere1
@ thesexynun: "if you had done this..you would have been arrested lol!!"

Looks like you didn't bother to read the OP. This is fantasy. I know I would be arrested.

Gathering from what I've read of your comments on other threads, I think you are just one of those arrogant internet bully cunts that can't allow others to have a little fun and has to run down everyone else's posts.

A menber for 4 days with 4 posts and suddenly your an expert on other members!
You couldn't be further from the truth. If you had read the Nun's posts on other threads you'd know it was said in a light hearted way! There's absolutely no reason to use such terms against another member, it's likely to get you thrown off the site! If you want to post then you've got to expect feedback, if you can't hack it then don't post!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
grabbing popcorn

no seriously, as a member who just made another account sexynun is a nice person jim. there's really no need for such language sad
Lurker
0 likes
Chill out Jim, maybe you should put your imagination to use and perhaps serialize the erotic adventures of your 9" dick.

As for arrogant internet bully cunts, can't say I've come across any here. If folks don't read your posts correctly, maybe you could point that out in a more civilised manner.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a little stunned everyday here. There are all sorts of people here and some are more aggressive than others but Nun is not one of them. She is a sweet friend who is only kind to people here and calling her cunt is so uncalled for.
0 likes
sigh some people like the nun..lmao some will have NUN of that!!

I am a bit snarky that is true and perhaps I do need to temper my posts a bit

thank you all for saying such lovely things about me...

not sure why you got so mad at me...

but unlike you I will be perhaps a bit more NUNLIKE in my responses

after all everyone even the NUN can use an editor

for those who defended me I adore you...I truly do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
sigh some people like the nun..lmao some will have NUN of that!!

I am a bit snarky that is true and perhaps I do need to temper my posts a bit

thank you all for saying such lovely things about me...

not sure why you got so mad at me...

but unlike you I will be perhaps a bit more NUNLIKE in my responses

after all everyone even the NUN can use an editor

for those who defended me I adore you...I truly do