Being a good neighbor

last reply
18 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I finally spoke with my neighbor lady today.

I saw her out on her patio, so I decided to go out on mine. When I'm home, I'm naked, so I went out to see her. And my cock was already hard as well. It's quite cold out today (below freezing) but it's sunny and there's no wind. I was but a bit worried that the cold would cause my erection to go down, but to the contrary it was quite stimulating. Usually my balls hang low, but the cold caused them them to contract, which made my cock seem even bigger.

I said hello to her and asked how her day was going. She smiled and said hello back and tried to make small talk, but she couldn't take her eyes off of my fully erect cock, which by this time was leaking large amounts of precum. I just came out and asked her if she liked what she saw and if she enjoyed watching me pleasuring myself to massive cumshots. She told me that yes she does and that she looks forward to seeing me on my patio with my "beautiful cock," as she put it, in plain view. I asked her if she might want a closer look and she said she would like that so I told her to cum (pun intended) on over any time I was home.

Then I told her that I needed to get back inside and get on about my day, but first I would give her the daily show. So I stood there at the edge of my patio and stroked my rock hard cock until I shot a nice load of cum for her. Told her I looked forward to getting to know her better and have a good day. She said "I'm having a great day. See you soon!"
Lurker
0 likes
Uh huh....
Classified
0 likes

As an exhibitionist, to use others pics?
Bent to the left or right.
Attention whore competition required.
Cleaning my black pot!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
to quote JohnC "uh huh"

calling you out on this....lol

sorry

but if you can prove it I so will post a HUGE I was WRONG post!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jimhere1

I saw her out on her patio, so I decided to go out on mine. When I'm home, I'm naked, so I went out to see her. And my cock was already hard as well. It's quite cold out today (below freezing) but it's sunny and there's no wind. I was but a bit worried that the cold would cause my erection to go down, but to the contrary it was quite stimulating. Usually my balls hang low, but the cold caused them them to contract, which made my cock seem even bigger.

I said hello to her and asked how her day was going. She smiled and said hello back and tried to make small talk, but she couldn't take her eyes off of my fully erect cock, which by this time was leaking large amounts of precum. I just came out and asked her if she liked what she saw and if she enjoyed watching me pleasuring myself to massive cumshots. She told me that yes she does and that she looks forward to seeing me on my patio with my "beautiful cock," as she put it, in plain view. I asked her if she might want a closer look and she said she would like that so I told her to cum (pun intended) on over any time I was home.

Then I told her that I needed to get back inside and get on about my day, but first I would give her the daily show. So I stood there at the edge of my patio and stroked my rock hard cock until I shot a nice load of cum for her. Told her I looked forward to getting to know her better and have a good day. She said "I'm having a great day. See you soon!"
Did u wake up and?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Jimhere1

You know, if you string all these posts together, add a few more, do some heavy editing and proofing, you could produce "Diary of an Exhibitionist Thread Starter". I bet you'd get some followers.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to say that finally sent my neighbors to hell,
but I woke up... It's hard to be polite all ur life.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello.

Hey mate ,how are you?

Well thanks. Whats happening?

Happy New Year to you.

Same to you.

How's the family?

All well thanks and yours.

Come and have a drink.....

AND SO WE DID....SHIT LIKE THAT YOU KNOW!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met my neighbor today too, what a coincidence. We got to talking and I told her I was really tired of having to go to work and earn a living each and every day. I mentioned how it looked like she and her husband were living quite comfortably and asked if they'd be willing to pay all of my living responsibilities? My mortgage, car note, insurance, grocery bill, gasoline, cell phone, entertainment, everything. She smiled and said she'd love too. So I ran inside and got all my bills and met her on the patio and handed it all over to her. She said I had "beautiful bills" as she put it and she'd love to make me happy and take care of all my financial stuff. I told her I had to get on with my day and went back inside to watch tv.. now that I don't have to work or anything.

What? Don't look it me like that, it really happened JUST like that!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
I think this is a story my little tallywacker

you posted the same thing on your profile when i looked the first time

so as the lovely shylass said

flesh it out some more and you have a story

but real life...nope

calling this bs

but it makes for a good FANTASY story so keep writing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These are the kinds of threads that make this place so entertaining. Gotta love an active imagination smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
All I give to my neighbours is home made cake. Just saying....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Home made cake is what ya'll call it in the UK, eh?

Sexxxy!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Um, will you let me know when the house next door is for sale? I love cake
Lurker
0 likes
I scored this story a 4. It was a little short in my opinion and the title reminds me of a State Farm commercial.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
I scored this story a 4. It was a little short in my opinion and the title reminds me of State Farm commercial.

FOUR! He didn't even fuck her! Nice intro but where's the sex!