work sex

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever had sex at work, I did when I had my own office in the cellars where I worked was a big thrill knowing could be caught by a manager
0 likes
can I ask you this ...WHY?

I mean I love the fantasy of work sex the desk...the thrill..I so get it..

but in reality....you could get fired!

and I don't know about the work force in England but here there are 50 candidates for every job posted AT least if not hundreds..in the United States

You know the saying right..never sh** where you eat

plus how do you explain WHY you got fired to your next employer

I mean an employee who is careless in his personal life might be careless in his professional

so keep it a fantasy in my opinion

a GREAT fantasy but one none the less
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suppose it depends on the job I was a cellar supervisor at time working long hours on my own so at time considered worth the risk besides think most bosses their where up to it as well plus it was a big thrill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
can I ask you this ...WHY?

I mean I love the fantasy of work sex the desk...the thrill..I so get it..

but in reality....you could get fired!

and I don't know about the work force in England but here there are 50 candidates for every job posted AT least if not hundreds..in the United States

You know the saying right..never sh** where you eat

plus how do you explain WHY you got fired to your next employer

I mean an employee who is careless in his personal life might be careless in his professional

so keep it a fantasy in my opinion

a GREAT fantasy but one none the less

OMG! So many times, at least once a week.
Although it was a gay nightclub and the choice was endless. So many stories I could write about my time there!
0 likes
bad boy..dpw..lol...now go write a story for the NUN of that nun!! x!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Sexynun, I have had sex at work quite a few times. It all depends on who you are at work and where "at work" is.

I am the boss of my company so that makes it easier.

I agree with you that you should not dirty your own doorstep but for me being at work includes being away on trips at conferences and so on. So yes I have, just not as one might think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Well Sexynun, I have had sex at work quite a few times. It all depends on who you are at work and where "at work" is.

I am the boss of my company so that makes it easier.

I agree with you that you should not dirty your own doorstep but for me being at work includes being away on trips at conferences and so on. So yes I have, just not as one might think.

Spanish men are so sexy! Hard to say no!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you right some story's about it dpw so will I so much fun working in the pubs and clubs
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Several quick blowjobs in the stairwell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes many times with an old girlfriend, a lover, a co-worker, and wife. And a ass grab from a friendly customer. All this in three different jobs.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a really hot girlfriend who I met at work and we indulged in some fingering and wanking fun at work, all good I thought. Then when we split -total nut job, threatening to report me to my boss etc. lesson learned!!
Classified
0 likes
Would never consider, let alone actually commit such an activity!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Would never consider, let alone actually commit such an activity!

Yes but you're a happily married man now. What about when you were young, dumb and full of cum, wouldn't you have been tempted?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yes but you're a happily married man now. What about when you were young, dumb and full of cum, wouldn't you have been tempted?

Look at my response carefully, Pinocchio.
Being a married couple does not stop things either!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple times I visited my wife at the dental office where she worked as a dental assistant. The others were out to lunch. Shed lock the front door and pull me down to the floor. The whole team could have had that door unlocked in under a minute. Wed be all hot and steamy screwing away on the floor in the reception area! I couldn't believe she'd be up for that... what do I know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Look at my response carefully, Pinocchio.
Being a married couple does not stop things either!

You cheeky monkey!
0 likes
No, an RV factory doesn't scream: Let's fuck.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, several times:

one to remember: I was having an affair with a girl form work and we stayed behind after the other colleagues had gone. We started kissing at my desk, and having sex. She asked to take her anal, which would be her first time (she wanted to know how it felt), so I did enter her little hole and we both enjoyed it, untill we noticed someone watching us from the office at the other side of the street. He was not wanking or so, but had a realy amazed look on his face. We decided to continue. The next days, I met him several times on the street, at the underground station and so on and must say: that did feel a bit awkward ..
Lurker
0 likes
Yea it was awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several times with a boss i had at the time. I was 22 and she was 47. I spent alot of time in her office. There was nothing she wouldnt le me do to her. But, when the project was over she left and havent seen nor heard from her sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, with my boyfriend who i worked with at the time he was management and he locked us in the staff room one time and fucked on the managers chair, then another time we fucked in the staff room again but up on the side counter... and i kid you not, afterwards a member of staff came in (after we had finished) and the pink condom wrapper was on the floor in clear view yet this kid did not notice it hahahaha, couple of the best times of my life!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
major turn on.......u dont likely get fired for something like that here in Nigeria.
Lurker
0 likes
yes quite often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Lurker
0 likes
Well I never had the opportunity to have work sex but would love to play the part of the secretary on her knees with her boss. HOT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It probably has a lot to do with the job and the workplace. I imagine it's a lot easier to get away with at some places over others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was young and more foolishly carefree I had sex several times at work. If the opportunity arose again I wouldn't count it out if I knew I wouldn't get caught.

For the past 12 years I have worked in a cubicle office so getting it on in a space without a door and 300 nosey women around has proved challenging. I suppose a quickie in the parking lot isn't out of the question.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald