Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many songs are in your itunes library?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Right now, 20,874, but it's always growing. A lot hard rock and metal in there. Deftones, Escape the fate, Halestorm, Mnemic, and the list goes on, and on.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't use I-Tunes - hate Apple with a passion

My Music-Bee, however, has close to 50k songs. I divide them up by general category. Rock, Classical, Big-Band, New-Age, Trad Celtic, Trad-Scandi and Punk/Goth.
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

My Music-Bee, however, has close to 50k songs. I divide them up by general category. Rock, Classical, Big-Band, New-Age, Trad Celtic, Trad-Scandi and Punk/Goth.

I guess I should rephrase, in your digital music library.
Lurker
0 likes
Around 45 000
Site administrator
0 likes
What? Ive got stacks of 33's, 45's and 78's oh and some of those CD thingeys that came out a couple of years ago since I like to keep up with technology smile.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

Amen to that. I just use an online library these days. Its not a downloaded file. I gotta say I was pretty gutted when they shut down Limewire. It was my best friend. Im not sure how many MP3's I have. Maybe a couple thousand, but in saying that, its been many years since I downloaded any kind of music file.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have about 600 songs in my music library.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'm a music slut.

Over 8000.

I could go 60 days with my library.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Im a huge fan of pandora and prefer it to my downloaded collection. I don't really use iTunes, I tend to download albums. At this moment I have 4700 albums on the hard drive.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Im a huge fan of pandora and prefer it to my downloaded collection. I don't really use iTunes, I tend to download albums. At this moment I have 4700 albums on the hard drive.

I've found the beauty of pandora when at work. A godsend for finding new music as I'm incredibly selective.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I've found the beauty of pandora when at work. A godsend for finding new music as I'm incredibly selective.

I do a lot of long road trips (the drive from fl to ny is 20 straight through) I love to run pandora, I can listen to everything that I like, find new music ect, and not listen to repeats.

Plus when I'm running, I listen to a running station that keeps my pace in track.
0 likes
On last count 15,675. I also have around 20 cd's for my car smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Around 6,000 for me, but I also listen to music through Grooveshark, Youtube and the radio.

Up to a point, I think it becomes irrelevant/useless to have too many songs in your library. I'm the kind of person that prefers to listen to artists I like extensively rather than listen to too many average/random artists. I can name most of the records/songs of the artists I like in perfect order, with the year their records came out.

Just this sole record made me happy for quite a few months when I was 16-year-old (first Bad Religion record I ever bought). I literally listened to it at least a few hundred of times. I even accidently discovered a way to plug my CD player to the speakers so that only the guitars would play, and I also only plugged a subwoofer at times to hear only the bass. I listened to it those ways quite a lot, with just the guitar or bass playing (crazy I know). The same also applied to the other 15 Bad Religion records I bought later on.

And that's just one of the many bands I love.

I wouldn't even bother listening to only 1 song for the rest of my life : Against the Grain (18:49).

There's a common consensus and a uncomfortable cheer,
A reverberating chorus that anyone can hear,
It sings "leave your cares behind you, just grab tenaciously",
This lulling sense of purpose will destroy us rapidly.
Lurker
0 likes
Hate iTunes. I have around 760 songs on my little Sansa MP3 player and it's half full.
Lurker
0 likes
I swap songs in and out of my Sansa Fuze all the time - have a 16gb Micro-SD card for it, so lots of room