Login

Personal Experiences

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was going to put this up on several boards, as I'd like to get input from a wide variety of audiences. So I hope whoever moderates these boards will be okay with that.

For a few years now my writing has centered around the premise of people who make wagers of a sort that involve nudity or sex as the payoff/forfeit for losing. I've found the concept to be very rich in terms of exploring the motivations, psychology, and how the episode affects personal relationships (to be entirely honest I don't mind writing the sex parts, but sometimes they can get a bit tedious as my interest is more in the psychology and interpersonal relationship aspects of the story). Most of the content comes from my imagination, but occasionally I'll come in contact with a genuine story that sparks some ideas.

So, if you've had an experience like that I'd love to hear about it. I never use such real life experiences verbatim. They really act as just a springboard for growing other ideas. If you can share please let me know as much about the situation as you can: gender of the person you wagered with, their relationship to you, what you bet on, what each would have had to do had they lost, why you made the wager or what you hoped to gain (just fun, you didn't like the person and wanted to embarrass them, etc?), how the payoff went and your thoughts about it, how you felt about taking the risk, who won and lost, if you lost what you had to do, and especially how you felt about the experience.

Appreciate your input and sharing! And you can do that on this thread or you can PM me.