Login

What's your favorite meal?

last reply
79 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
White meat chicken, make with hot and spicy shake n bake with noddles. It's to die for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New York strip, mac & cheese, fries or onion rings, corn on the cob and buttered rolls
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Something involving seafood: maple glazed salmon, spicy butterfly shrimp with lime, sushi rolls, lobster spoons, big fresh oysters on ice with all the tangy toppings...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to pick one. Either Vegetable beef soup, Ribeye steak, or boiled crawfish.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Something involving seafood: maple glazed salmon, spicy butterfly shrimp with lime, sushi rolls, lobster spoons, big fresh oysters on ice with all the tangy toppings...

Is there room for one more at your table?
Maybe finish with Crepe Suzette or Charlotte Russe and a bottle of Crystal.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Is there room for one more at your table?
Maybe finish with Crepe Suzette or Charlotte Russe and a bottle of Crystal.

Nice! It's a date! Then we'll go pick up some hot men for post-dessert dessert.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have too many meals I love to have one favorite.

• Barbecue baby back ribs, Brunswick stew, and sweet cole slaw, and cold beer.

• Lobster, rice pilaf, and a tossed salad, with a chilled white wine.

• Fried chicken breast, cream corn, green beans, fried green tomatoes, turnip greens, potato salad, cornbread, and sweet tea.

• Pan fried almond crusted rainbow trout, fried green tomatoes, (cracklin') grilled corn on the cob, fluffy buttermilk biscuits w/honey, and sweet tea.

• Italian chicken marsala with mushrooms on linguine noodles, Italian salad with spicy vinagrette dressing, and red wine.

• Low Country Boil (shrimp, sausage, peppers, onions, small round potatoes, and corn on the cobb all boiled together and heavily hot spiced) and cold beer.

• Grilled Japanese vegetables

I'll stop now... I'm hungry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't pick just one:

1)Two eggs over easy fried in in real butter; with hash browns (no onions in them, thank you); scrapple or sausage; two slices of light rye toast, also buttered with real butter; Dundee orange marmalade; a 4 oz.glass of cold orange juice; and coffee with just enough real cream in it to change the color, but no sugar.

2) Red beans and rice with Andouille sausage, McIlleny's hot sauce, and a tiny bit of Old Bay and an even tinier bit of Lea and Perrin's Worcesterschire Sauce.

3) Brie, white grapes, Baguette of French bread, and a crisp Chablis

4) Osetra Cavier, Vueve Cliquot "yellow label", French baguette, Wensleydale and Piave.

5) Grilled Portobello mushrooms, green peppers and zucchini, served with a big, jammy Cabernet. Chocolate truffles and Penfolds Grandfather port for dessert.

6) Two Summer favorites: Sliced tomatoes (preferably Early Girl or Better Boy)with Hellman's mayonnaise and slices of Vidalia onion and ground black pepper, grilled Golden Queen with butter and ground black pepper, all served with a medium-bodied Zin, Shiraz or Cab: the other is waffles topped with sliced tomatoes and Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, served with coffee(breakfast), mimosas(brunch) or an inexpensive red (lunch) .
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Hot man reporting for duty! Just don't dump me on dpw, or this is going to get real awkward, real quick.

I once had a lemon myrtle encrusted swordfish up in the rainforest near Port Douglas and it blew my mind. I can't remember what they served with it, but it's the best thing I've ever eaten. I've been chasing it ever since. Oh my God!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
To just pick one for any foodie, is very difficult.

Breakfast - Eggs Benedict .... which is why I love going out for breakfast

Dinners .... Indian, Italian, WestCoast ... those are some of my favourite cuisines.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
To just pick one for any foodie, is very difficult.

Breakfast - Eggs Benedict .... which is why I love going out for breakfast

Dinners .... Indian, Italian, WestCoast ... those are some of my favourite cuisines.

Fellow foodie.

It is about what my taste buds want. Fresh and well prepared is all I require.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

Fellow foodie.

It is about what my taste buds want. Fresh and well prepared is all I require.

yup, you are right my love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favourite meal of all time is braised steak, mashed sweet potato, honey carrots, beans, peas and squash. More for sentimental meaning thoughsmile

My favourite meal recently would be garlic prawns on chicken breasts (stuffed with cream cheese, garlic, sundried tomatoes, chives and honey) and fresh steamed veggies or pasta. love pasta!

What a bad forum to read before dinner:/
Lurker
0 likes
There's too many to name, but the first one to come to me is my Mama's Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo with Biscuits. Mmmm!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Please, don't provoke Derek. He already commented one of my pictures. Next thing I'll know, he'll send me Comments like this :

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love a nice steak with onions and mushrooms on top of it

Baked Potato

Spinach

Yummy....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can eat my weight in crab legs!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I alter my favorite meal depending on where I am at. Just came back from in Charleston, S.C. "Shrimp and grits"!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SeaSiren
I can eat my weight in crab legs!!!

I KNEW I loved you from the first time I looked at your profile! Add, in lobster and a little T bone and we can lick the juices from each others fingers! (Hell I'll even eat the T bone with my hands if you'll lick my fingers clean!
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
i love roast pork or chicken with potato pumpkin carrot and corn and gravy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Homemade lamb curry
Lurker
0 likes
Lasagne, salad and curly fries
Lurker
0 likes
Lasagne yes, or poached salmon.
Lurker
0 likes
Shawarma with garlic sauce, pita, pilaf, pickled turnips, and a fattoush salad. Maybe hummus on the side. I love middle eastern foods.
0 likes
I like seafood, but I am picky about which kind in things. I take my seafood and love of very seriously, lol.

I would say steamed crab legs (w/melted butter), Raw oysters on the half shell w/lobster bisque, or more so SUSHI!!!!!!!!
(make sake sushi, sake nigiri, row and sashimi!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Pizza. I could eat it for every meal every day and never tire of it.
Small & Proud!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have way too many favorites.