Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many commercials apply to you?

last reply
2 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
0 likes
How many people use DVR, or watch shows online? You probably don't like the commercials. Then I hear that the commercials help paid for the show, so I should watch them. Now, I typically see ones like the one about people abusing prescription drugs, one about retired people that want to use a reverse mortgage, or maybe the life alert one. I often see one of the many car insurance companies, or cell providers offering their service. I'm good with my car insurance company for now, and in a cell plan with my mom and sister. I don't take prescription drugs, and I'm not retired either. So, with those, and many other commercials that don't apply to me, is it such a big deal that I want to skip the commercials?
Lurker
0 likes
visit New Zealand .. I swear they make and play the best commercials on air.. sooo funny and really zaney.. actually there r better than the programmes biggrin.. I kid u not..
whist there I always watch the commercials.. sod the programmes.. :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I rarely pay any attention to commercials. I'll either mute them or turn my attention elsewhere. Too many miracle drug commercials IMHO