Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer a virgin or someone experienced?

last reply
50 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
depends, for a relationship I'd prefer a virgin, so I can teach her how I like things done. 1 night stand, I'd rather have someone that knows what they are doing.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Fire-breathing whore for me.

Seriously, a woman's sexual experience is all but insignificant next to who she is. Preference is irrelevant. Anyone who judges you, isn't open to you, or doesn't respect who you are isn't worthy. The most important thing, the most attractive thing, is that you're yourself, whoever that is. The right partner will accept you no matter what.

Don't sweat it. It's one sexual experience that defines virginity, and most likely not a great one at that. You could be a firecracker in the sack your first time out, or you could be a dud root after clearing out a football stadium's worth. It's just a label.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Prelator
depends, for a relationship I'd prefer a virgin, so I can teach her how I like things done. 1 night stand, I'd rather have someone that knows what they are doing.

what he said.

and for God's sakes, put some clothes on. >_<
Lurker
0 likes
Virgins while sweet (I've had a few cherries I my time) are normally more hassle than that little membrane is worth. A woman who knows what she wants and what she's doing is better to my mind. It's like asking which one do you want driving our car..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my opinion, both can be great but both can be too much. I'd prefer someone that can teach me a few things, but also someone whom I can teach a few thingssmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experience for me, I definitely want a guy who knows what hes doing.. I my self, not a virgin but had awful experiences
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Definitely experienced for me.
Lurker
0 likes
dont know i think either is good it is more important if they are confident with their bodies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experienced.

In the same way that I'd prefer a meal prepared by an experienced chef. It's much more likely to be good.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm getting a feeling of deja vu! I looked for my answer but it wasn't there, the twilight zone.
Answer: I don't care it's just a different approach. With a virgin the onus is on me to make it pleasurable. With an experienced person it's joint.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the most important is the reciprocal sexual and intellectual pleasure between them. A virgin should never go out with another virgin, unless she knows what she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Prelator
WAKE UP and stop dreaming like a fool. Sorry for saying fool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a non virgin lady and either one who can teach me,or vice vesa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's to hard to train someone and takes to long, Give me someone mature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A virgin? Is there such a thing? lol I think a mature lady is far more fun to be with. The novelty of taking a young girls virginity is just that. But the absolute fantastic sex with a women who knows what she wants and how to please is far better than anything else.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Agreed! I have never been with a virgin as when I lost my virginity my gf wasn't so in a way I would love to feel that hymen break and see her face as she feels a hard cock inside her for the first time. But I love women with experience that know exactly what they want and are not shy to show it. Take control and use me as you wish!!!
Fireman
0 likes
To me it really doesn't matter. As long as they say YES.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
I've always wondered if a guy would rather do it with a virgin or someone who has had sex before

Depends on the guy. I prefer experience. Sex is a two way thing and I find I enjoy it more with those that have experience. That's not to say that there isn't fun in teaching each other new things things though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone with experience
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Experienced women can change your whole outlook on sex. So i prefer an experienced woman myself.
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the man to be experienced, I'm sure I can still teach him a thing or two. After all we don't everything do we!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can got either way on this one. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I really enjoy teaching, and sometimes I'd rather have them show me what they know...

It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Experienced no doubt. They're more fun in bed than virgins, and you don't have to spend as much time warming them up to trying different things on the sexual menu.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am tired of teaching give me a girl who knows what she is doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohhh, it depends. It's not a question I would ask. If I'm attracted to you and you're attracted to me then we'll get down. Being a virgin or experienced doesn't matter, but I have to say, experience is my preference, mainly because she's EXPERIENCED.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a grown woman. Young girls are ok, but theres nothing better than a woman that knows what she wants and how to treat a man in bed and be treated. It makes so much better.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather sleep with someone experienced, but as someone whose taken a girl's V-Card; teaching is pretty fun.
Lurker
0 likes
both works for me but experienced are more fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done both, enjoyed both
the V stayed with me a while so it was fun teaching and finding out