Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Trends for 2014: The Vanilla Revolution is Here!

last reply
9 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
After nearly 2 years of Fifty Shades of Grey turning the sex toy tides and dominating the fantasies of millions everywhere, we at LELO are looking at our charts, facts and figures and seeing that 2014 has something totally different in store.

We’re currently experiencing a shift in couples’ attitudes, moving away from the light BDSM gear that was so popular little over one year ago (and covered in our What Women Want Now infographic), and towards sex toys that represent a longer-term investment in intimacy. LELO is dubbing this change in behavior the ‘Vanilla Revolution’.

Continue reading >>

(Corrected link, thx omkn)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Continue reading >>

Shame lelo didn't make that a permanent link.

EDIT: found it! http://www.lelo.com/theblog/sex-trend-2014-vanilla-revolution/

I wonder if their research tallies with any variations in the submitted content for LS
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
0 likes
Only sheep will follow the herd--or flock. Do what you like, not what everyone else is supposedly doing. If you have a mind of your own you will think for yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think we ever got away from Vanilla, did we? It's the basis of all sex and everything else is just seasoning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sluttracy99
Only sheep will follow the herd--or flock. Do what you like, not what everyone else is supposedly doing. If you have a mind of your own you will think for yourself.

There are basically 3 types of people in the world: Sheep wolves or Sheep dogs. I consider myself more of a Sheep dog.

I continue to enjoy aspects of BDSM.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Howard4570

There are basically 3 types of people in the world: Sheep wolves or Sheep dogs. I consider myself more of a Sheep dog.

... what's the third type?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Raven_Star

... what's the third type?

Sheep Sheep!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sheep Sheep!

*giggles* And now I'm wondering if I need to report the last few posts for animal references.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Howard4570

There are only 3 kinds of people in the world those that can count and those that can't.

Vanilla smanilla - to hell with marketing trends it's either the chicken or the feather at your place or mine.