Does anal masterbation make you????

last reply
24 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can you enjoy this and be straight or bi or what are people's thoughts. Also have you tried it or would like to try it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willtryanythingonc3
Can you enjoy this and be straight or bi or what are people's thoughts. Also have you tried it or would like to try it?

It makes no difference whether you're male or female nor does sexual orientation.
It's simply a sexual act that some people find pleasurable and some don't. For men the glands that are stimulated can give an intense pleasure but some guys can't get over the idea of having anything in their ass.
Lurker
0 likes
What DPW said, but I will also add that some people just don't LIKE it (both male and female). It does not have to be them getting over the idea of having anything in their ass, they just don't like it. Kind of like some women don't like having oral sex performed on them.

But no, liking your ass played with (either external or internal) does not make you gay. What makes you gay/bi is if you are sexually attracted to others of the same sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you enjoy this and be straight or bi

Of course. One could also be gay. Orientation and enjoying anal masturbation are two different things. Neither mutually inclusive nor mutually exclusive.

Also have you tried it or would like to try it?

Have tried, currently do and will do so in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it....it's a different feeling of an orgasm
0 likes
I love playing with my ass when I masturbate. When prostate stimulation is involved, it makes for very intense sensations. Never had another person do it to me but I'd love to try.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. But still prefer the real thing to masterbation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I like it. But still prefer the real thing to masterbation

I'll be the first in line!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I think you can definitely enjoy it and be straight or bi. I would like to try it, I have masturbated with a dildo but fancy that the real thing would be even nicer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Does eating broccoli make you a vegetarian? biggrin

I think you can play with your ass and prostate and be 100% straight. Your wife can play with your ass and prostate and you can be 100% straight. However, if your roommate from college is playing with your ass, you're probably not straight.

Yes, been there done that, it's a part of what my wife and I do as foreplay on a regular basis. Wouldn't give it up for the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's fun playing with different dildo's up the ass. It's a strange feeling at first but it fun. And it feels really great when you cum.
Lurker
0 likes
it's lovely

giggles
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't make you anything. If you like anal masturbation, fine. I like it too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the feeling of my ass being filled. Just saying
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Fingering myself makes me so horny. I can't wait to see how a real cock would feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll never understand why some people think liking something in your ass is gay lol...even for guys...some people argue 'well gay guys have anal sex, there's no pussy to fuck in this case'...not all gay guys have anal sex. And some girls love anal just as much. There's a difference between a girl fucking you with a strap on for instance, or using whatever toy (or fingers), than a guy doing you in the ass...it's about whether or not you're attracted to the person. Do you want a guy to fuck your ass? If so, you're probably bi (if you still like girls) or gay (if you don't like them). No biggie. Only want a girl to do that stuff? You're not gay.
PS: I know the title is about anal masturbation and sorry for ranting on full on anal sex for guys...but yeah anal masturbation does not make you gay or even bi necessarily. It's your own ass lol. Fingering my own pussy doesn't automatically make me a lesbian.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
If you do it and like it, it doesn't mean anything other than you like pleasuring your ass. If you need to put a label on it how about... APE (ass pleasure enjoyment)

P.S. I go ape over APE smile
Lurker
0 likes
If you like playing with your ass and it feels good...do it. 'Nuff said.
Lurker
0 likes
I find no pleasure in pain but do love anal sex with the right person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Some like it some don't. I love it! Makes orgasms so much stronger for me!
Lurker
0 likes
If hygiene is taken care of, and enough patience (and a lube?) is at hand, it can be enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Ready for when you meet your dream girl that shoves her finger up your butt when you are both cumming like Armageddon's Arrival? Yes it did.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm bi and I've jerked off many a time with my butt plug in!