Would a spanking on your pussy

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm wondering if any of you ladies are turned on to the point of orgasm by a pussy spanking, light or otherwise. If it doesn't give an orgasm, does it help at all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being male I can't answer this for myself, but I know at least one of my ex-girlfriends turned into a fountain if I spanked her pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Again, not a woman, but from experience with them I can say this

There are some who enjoy it (My girl B loves it)
There are some who put up with it (My other girl T)
And there are some who will hit you in the same spot, not gently, if you tried it

As with most everything, asking and perhaps gentle experimentation is the only way to be sure.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes, it's a huge turn-on for me...and I can cum from this alone, especially if special attention is paid to spanking my clit.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, spanking my pussy does not bring me to orgasm alone. However, I will admit to engaging in such activity with my partner on occasion (not something we do every time we have sex). Usually it's done whilst in the middle of passionate lovemaking to further stimulate myself or sometimes it's to stop myself from cumming to soon - timing of spanking myself is kinda critical because it could go either way. And other times, I have also done it right after I orgasm when I'm super sensitive - it just adds another layer to my release.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH
Again, not a woman, but from experience with them I can say this

There are some who enjoy it (My girl B loves it)
There are some who put up with it (My other girl T)
And there are some who will hit you in the same spot, not gently, if you tried it

As with most everything, asking and perhaps gentle experimentation is the only way to be sure.

Pretty accurate.

Personally I'm with your girl b
Lurker
0 likes
Its so hot. Genuinely its one of the only ways that i squirt ;)
Lurker
0 likes
There's another thread like this on the site so same answer really - only if I'm at the point of orgasm already and only gently.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it to help the girl I'm with aquirt
Lurker
0 likes
My sub pleaded for her first ass spanking. The first pussy spanking came from me. She loves having both spanked, ass harder than pussy of course. We finish off with her clit being spanked, flogged then rubbed to orgasm. Usually I will jump in a lick her to her next one.
Lurker
0 likes
yes its a huge turn on for me and its the only way i squirt
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Eaglesclaw
I'm wondering if any of you ladies are turned on to the point of orgasm by a pussy spanking, light or otherwise. If it doesn't give an orgasm, does it help at all?

Oh it's one of those 'dirty slut' things I love a bit too much.
Get me off? No.
But it can send my excitement level through the roof.
Lurker
0 likes
when im being domed yes i love it smile