What should i buy?

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You've never used anything other than your fingers? Never? Wow. You could go into an adult store and check out the toys in there. The attendants are usually very helpful. You tell them what kind of thing you're looking for and if you're not sure, they will show you a variety of items you might be interested in. I've read on these forums that the LELO brand is probably the best you'll find.

Some people use regular household items. Wooden spoons, hairbrush, electric toothbrush etc... I've never tried that kind of thing myself so can't vouch for that. Some go to their local grocer and check out the cucumbers, (I hear the continental ones are the best, and they don't give you indigestion) carrots of various lengths and girth, heck, you might even be able to talk the grocer into a bit of slap and pickle. (that wasn't a typo).

Seriously though, I've never heard a bad word about the LELO toys,. You can research different toys on the mail order sites, then go see for yourself. I kinda get the feeling you're not really the shy type?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
they're expensive but lelo does have a wonderful line up. My girlfriend and I recently invested in the HULA BEADS and can't say enough good about the product. I'm sure their personal toys are just as fantastic as their couples toys. Definitely worth the investment!!

Click The Pic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The Lush Stories Store has a great selection! Click the banner to be redirected for your shopping connivence!

Click The Pic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just noticed that a lot of the lelo personal massage products are like wicked on sale at store.lushstories.com. If you want one that seems to be the place to buy one! Just click the banner in my previous post!

Click The Pic
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honestly, I've experimented with a few different toys, but I've found I usually prefer clitoral stimulation with my fingers over toys. When I masturbate I'm usually just trying to get off real quick and that is the quickest way for me.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm a sybian comes to mind
Lurker
0 likes
My wife (and I) love "rabbit" Vibes and She LOVES HER SYBIAN. Sybian is about $1300 but watching her ride it makes it all worth it. Hell I even want to take it for a spin.
Lurker
0 likes
You should peruse the Sex Toy forum. Lots of info there.
Lurker
0 likes
I would recommend the 8 inch classic dong dildo.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would recommend a man or woman with a magic tongue. I am sure you will find many volunteers here.