Login

designing the body

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could redesign the human body male or female what would you change and why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted a much longer second member, positioned under the shorter one, so that it can banana snake its way under and up and....well....you know......
Lurker
0 likes
On a few occasions people have told me to go and fuck myself so....... I think I'd have a large penis added to me!
Head Nurse
0 likes
It would be nice if connective tissue was better at healing itself. Particularly ligaments(which do not)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Better joints that track perfectly and come with indestructible cartilage and synovial fluid - because a trick knee can ruin your dreams and in general mobility is important and there are far too many people suffering with joint disorders, issues, as well as the general wear that comes with the ageing process.

I would also add a gene that stops production of body hair from the neck down on women - because it would be a waxing/shaving time saver.

Oooh, and maybe even add small but powerful wings that can emerge from the back, on demand, so we can fly and skip those nasty traffic jams.

Sexually, I could get into the benefits of things like increased spinal flexibility and longer tongues, but I digress...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Better joints that track perfectly and come with indestructible cartilage and synovial fluid - because a trick knee can ruin your dreams and in general mobility is important and there are far too many people suffering with joint disorders, issues, as well as the general wear that comes with the ageing process.

I would also add a gene that stops production of body hair from the neck down on women - because it would be a waxing/shaving time saver.

Oooh, and maybe even add small but powerful wings that can emerge from the back, on demand, so we can fly and skip those nasty traffic jams.

Sexually, I could get into the benefits of things like increased spinal flexibility and longer tongues, but I digress...

Doll baby, great post, especially the part about a longer tongue!!! I guess that would force us men out, and have to admit to who we are drooling over. I have this comic vision of a guy looking at a hot lady with his tongue literally hanging out like a dog, and saliva pouring out!! Too funny.
But oh man what a lot of damage we could do with that magic tongue act!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nice answer thought a lot about this one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GardenerGuy
I've always wanted a much longer second member, positioned under the shorter one, so that it can banana snake its way under and up and....well....you know......

that is - snaking under and up into the lady I'm with, not myself.

a third buttocks would be nice - no real reason, just sort of an ice-breaker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would add a third breast to women but I would stop there. Four breasts would just be perverted.

Seriously, I always thought life would have been more interesting if humans had tails. Not a hamster tail, mind you, but a long tail that would hang down to our ankles and be prehensile.