last reply
70 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Brutal winter = Holiday Dreaming

What would you wear to the beach and what would you avoid?

Post pics of swimwear (bikinis, tankinis, one-piece, pin-up, board shorts, speedos?), beach looks, flip flops, sunny ocean spots, surfing, tropical drinks. Things that make you think of sunny skies and fun in the sun.

PS. No nudes please - there's a great thread for that in the sexy pics section. This thread is just about style, actual swimwear you would wear to the beach with some fun stuff. Basically like Pinterest. Thanks! x

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like this bandeau for being active on the beach - you don't have to worry about strappy tan lines and this looks like it would stay put for swimming, volleyball etc.

I also really love white on the beach, although you have to be careful it's not see-through when wet, so test it before you jump in the pool. I learned this the hard way.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Grapefruit Mint Mojito!

I've never had it with grapefruit before - totally going to try this. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmmm love the summertime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
....May not be at the beach but the tan lines were caused there...*lol*
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Actually I was hoping for less nudity in this thread. lol

I think there's a great naked/bikini thread in the sexy pics section. I wouldn't want to take away from that one.

I wanted this one to be a little lighter - more 'what would you actually wear to the beach (bikini or one-piece? board shorts or speedos?), coverups, flip flops' with some beach or vacation oriented pics thrown in as well. Just fun stuff. smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm into the vintage/retro suits. They're adorable and sexy, not to mention extremely forgiving of my curves.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like the retro look too. Very pin-up sexy!

While I am mainly a bikini girl, I've been coveting this white one piece since I saw her music video. It just looks very glam and sophisticated.

I also think it would look great on pretty much any sized girl.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love the colours on this board.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This isn't a very good pic, but I've been looking everywhere for this suit, or some sort of way to replicate it, with no such luck:

The woman on the left. She's wearing a nude-ish or top with a pinkish/coralish colored skirt. I want this. In these colors. And I can't find it anywhere.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
*squeals like a girl*

The one on the left is pretty. I really like that pattern. But the one on the right is what stole my heart.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Dani, I love the cut on the yellow one!

I feel strangely drawn to the fringe top trend - and I swear I never thought I'd say that. lol. They just look fun.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The back on this one is to die for as well.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
And... what beach is this?? It is crazy gorgeous! That is the most beautiful water I've ever seen.

I like the sporty suit too. smile

0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I like the retro look too. Very pin-up sexy!

While I am mainly a bikini girl, I've been coveting this white one piece since I saw her music video. It just looks very glam and sophisticated.

I also think it would look great on pretty much any sized girl.

I don't think the classic one piece gets its due sometimes. A well styled and fitted one piece can be very sexy and, as you say, handles a greater variety of sizes and shapes than a bikini. Heck, when my kid was taking swim lessons, some of the female instructors looked pretty hot in fairly basic one-piece suits.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A pair of these swim trunks will work fine for me...

PS. I spent the week of Christmas in Key West. Now that's a great place to be at Christmas.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Since I swim year round, I'm always on the lookout for great beachwear. Mostly I swim in a black sports bra, swim skirt combo. But if I'm going to hang out in the boat or on the beach, I love the retro look.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Now that Im not on my phone Ill add a few pictures myself

I really like the Kiss Me Deadly line

and this one:
Lurker
0 likes
[img][/img]