12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do people like to have sex or masterbate on cam? i know i do
0 likes
with my lover yes..with random strangers no..kinda creepy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm no stranger to cam fun and have indeed made my fair share of mistakes particularly in the beginning when I was trying Lush on for size. It's with that in mind that I can confidently say that, for me, it's really only exciting and even fulfilling when it's with someone I know, trust and have a connection with.
Lurker
0 likes
I have enjoyed with a friend of mine and we both enjoyed it alot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmmmm, interesting. Seems that the ladies like doing it with someone they know and care for. Me personally, I just enjoy anyone watching, it seems very erotic to know that someone (anyone) is watching and that they are seeing something so intimate. I don't even care if it is a male or female, although I prefer female :-).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have done it and I have also watched webcams as well.... can be quite a turn on given the right situation and the right stimulation...
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't, and am not sure I ever want to. I'd only consider it for one person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have
Lurker
0 likes
I do, but it is a mood thing with me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've only cammed with my girlfriend when she was away at school. You can't really divide your attention between several different tabs/conversations when you cam, and that's usually what I'm doing online.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is something I have no desire to ever do. Not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would like to. I've often tried to see if there would be a way for people to watch me having sex without them knowing who we are. A long time ago I used to get on chat (I think) and just have my cock on cam. I'm pretty sure most of the people watching me jerk it were gay guys, but that was fine.