Login

Hello....

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I looked and couldn't find a forum specifically for introductions as I've seen on most sites. So, I hope I'm okay posting here. I've been a member of another adult site for years and have made some good friends on the forum there, but lately the regular posters have dwindled and it moves so slow I have started to lose interest. I've been coming here to read the stories for quite a long time, but have never participated in the rest of the site. I've decided it is time to stop lurking and say hello.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello and welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexylee80
I looked and couldn't find a forum specifically for introductions as I've seen on most sites. So, I hope I'm okay posting here. I've been a member of another adult site for years and have made some good friends on the forum there, but lately the regular posters have dwindled and it moves so slow I have started to lose interest. I've been coming here to read the stories for quite a long time, but have never participated in the rest of the site. I've decided it is time to stop lurking and say hello.

Welcome to lush. Glad to have you on this website.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello and welcome to lush
Join the fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome aboard Lee!