friend sex

last reply
35 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever gone through a dry spell so had sex with your best friend what was out come was it one off, still talking, or get together
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Nope.... Never have .... Just suffered thru the dry spell.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I did have an arrangement with a friend for a while...
We get/got along very well and were both in a situation where we didn't have a partner, so we decided to try a sexual relationship, as and when it suited us.

We had a few very nice evenings and the sex was amazing to begin with, but then got less good, for various reasons.

We decided not to pursue the sexual side of things and just continue with our friendship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've done it but not during a dry spell, it just happened. We continued to be friends but it was never mentioned again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not. I don't think I've mastered the whole no-strings-attached thing so therefore I prefer to keep friends and sex separated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Never...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never acted upon, but the offer has been made.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never acted upon, but the offer has been made.
Lurker
0 likes
Not that it was a dry spell but two years ago went back home had dinner with a good friend and he ended up staying the night. Sex was incredible. Was not planned and yes we are still talking..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and ruined the friendship totally

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Only once, friendship GONE she fell in love with me and got bitter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes then she wanted to get serious and the friendship ended and she got stand-offish.
Lurker
0 likes
Best friends are ideal lovers lol
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Yes Just once still friends
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and she got overly attached, which didn't end too well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started dating midway through my teens and haven't been single since, before that I didn't really have any experience in the fields of in person intimacy lol.

However in a hypothetical world where I grew up different but somehow have the exact same outlook on life as I do now, I'm not sure I could see myself entering into an agreement of that sort. From what I can tell they often end poorly and I would be worried about one of us developing un-reciprocated feelings for the other, I think that while it may be fun nine times out of ten bizzaro world Icarus32 would just rather keep them friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my best friend, but between marriages, I had a friend who I'd sleep with every now and again. Definitely changed our relationship, and not for the good. She expected it to go places, and I was just satisfying a physical need. She kept sleeping with other guys to try to get me jealous and it only pushed me further away... Shame, too, because we did have a very good friendship at one time.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! My boyfriend and best friend at the time. It was in college we all had been playing drinking games, drank too much when I noticed they had been gone for awhile so I took a walk to look for them. I opened a nearby room and there they were doing the deed in our friends house, in her bed and even after they saw me standing their they didn't have a care in the world. It must have been damn good sex, or just plain rude!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in my early 30s and single again after my divorce, a co-worker of mine, a lovely lady in her mid 40s, once said to me, "Hun, if you can't fuck your friends, who can you fuck?" I've taken her sage advice to heart. And yes, she too was bi and yes, we did fuck each other as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex with almost all my friends, both male and female. we know that its just sex with no strings attached. It helps us to loosen up when we are together.
0 likes
Quote by alliebug69
I have had sex with almost all my friends, both male and female. we know that its just sex with no strings attached. It helps us to loosen up when we are together.

Sex as a way to loosen up with friends? I need new friends, I guess .

No, I have not. Though my wife and I started out as friends, it was well past that stage when we hit the sheets for the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only do it with friends. FWB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't sleep with my best friend because the friendship is more important. However I had sex with casual aquaintances. Worked out fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but not with a best friend a friend. There wasn't any kissing or romance, just a bit of kink and several orgasms. In fact, I'm in a bit of a spell right now, might have to give her a call!
Lurker
0 likes
I have sex with friends all the time. It feels good so what's the big deal? I think more people should try it.
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
Nope.