Role Playing

last reply
23 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, recently, I did an RP with a guy that had actual story. It wasn't just like straight to the sex and it was fun! I was wondering if more guys are into that and, if so, what kind? We did a medieval time setting where I was a Queen and he was the Royal Healer. So, I guess, my question is whether or not more guys are into that kind of stuff and if so, they'd like to try it sometime. Just FYI I'm really into fantasy stuff and would prefer to do it in that sort of relam, but I'm NOT opposed to modern time settings. I'd love to hear your thoughts heart
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I are just getting ready to do role play, so I can not say it's great or not, but I'd love to hear more ideas.
0 likes
My wife lacks an imagination, at least one for this kind of thing, so I've never done it.

Personally, though, it's something I wouldn't mind trying at least once. The idea of basically acting out a story rather than just having sex in character would be fun. Not sure I'd go with medieval fantasy, though. I'd like to do Captain Kirk seducing the alien queen (yes, body paint might be involved for the woman's costume) he's supposed to be saving or maybe a Bond-ish modern spy scenario.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could be interesting but I think it would be hard to be straight faced about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
online role play is a fav of mine. I prefer a story type play that has many chapters and is done over time with out a rush to the bedroom albeit with plenty of sexual innuendo. To me it has to be realism, believable in the real sense though I have gone into the fantasy world of Vampires/werewolf's etc In my Medieval scenes I am Lord Lexin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Roleplaying is one of my favourite things to do. Especially ones that have story and build-up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a deep involved role play with a thought out story line and characters, haven't found many people who enjoy it quite so detailed but it's fun when in find someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
My wife lacks an imagination, at least one for this kind of thing, so I've never done it.

Personally, though, it's something I wouldn't mind trying at least once. The idea of basically acting out a story rather than just having sex in character would be fun. Not sure I'd go with medieval fantasy, though. I'd like to do Captain Kirk seducing the alien queen (yes, body paint might be involved for the woman's costume) he's supposed to be saving or maybe a Bond-ish modern spy scenario.

If you fancy Star Wars I've a nice light sabre to play with!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Quote by Cute_Guy_Uk
I love a deep involved role play with a thought out story line and characters, haven't found many people who enjoy it quite so detailed but it's fun when in find someone.

I agree with you totally my Cute_Guy_Uk.
Also must say I have enjoyed one or two of these with you. Was lovely xoxo
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Tinker Bell
0 likes
I love a good, hot, steamy sexy role play. When you have a good parnter it is fantastic!

The partner is the key. A bad partner ...well enough said there.

I haven't done much role playing in a while. Was told I was pretty good at it..... Hope I still have my touch ;)
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never done it but would like to play king and have my queens wenches and maids give me a royal service... or go for an Arabian harem theme.. Where can I find my Queen to do this with?
Lurker
0 likes
Role play is a hot one, imagining our self in the story...feels awesome.....it slowly takes you to the end giving pleasure in every line....also gives some work to brain...so good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i put on my robe and wizard hat..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
i put on my robe and wizard hat..

Then do you get out your wand?
Lurker
0 likes
Love pretending that we are strangers who met online for sex...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always up for RP it is one of my favorite things to do on here. I will do almost any kind with a beautiful woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't actually done any role playing on this site but I have done it a few times on reddit and I liked it there. It can certainly be hot if both you and the other person are on a similar page in what you want from the scenario.
Lurker
0 likes
"ohh Gandolf, your **** is so wizardly!"

Or maybe a roleplay based on that music show and call it "American ****"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it just depends on the guy. Personally i LOVE RP. It is fun to be able to write a story, honestly i do that a lot with friends, even ones that dont involve sex. But the ones with sex are fun to.. unless its via email and you accidentally open it at work and your boss comes by as you are replying and then asks you to stand up and come to his desk... and you cant stand...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love Role Play, n it's not about the role as much as it is about the variance, something to spicen up the moment. But my favorite would probably be from a western novel, the girl that stripped during a bank robbery, that would be a fun one to play out.
Lurker
0 likes
Roleplaying adds spice. I love it. I have played many roles and have not found one I didn't like.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never really had the opportunity. I think I'd like to dabble in a knight and sassy wench role play with my boyfriend, but I'm kind of literal and might end up laughing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Bella75 A bit of humour can be sexy, but you have to laugh at the right moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its a great way to enhance sexual fun if,all agree.