13.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i flashed my BF at the beach once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I do it when I'm horny or sometimes random if the opportunity presents. I go out commando very often so it's easy. I like to go to very public places. The coffee places at the malls are great sport. You can sit for quite a while opposite a guy at another table and just be really casual with your posture while earnestly engaged with your email. Putting one leg slightly outside the table line and waggling your knee a bit usually gets attention. It's amazing how long you can make their coffee last! Throwing one leg out while you swivel off your chair and gather up your shopping bags can give a good long exposure. My rule is, don't look at the guy or he will look away.
Lurker
0 likes
I've flashed my eyes, does that count.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would really like to (in public) but I'm nervous
Lurker
0 likes
I ran down the street naked in Vancouver Canada once.

It was New Year's Eve and I was quite inebriated and carefree.
I was yelling and having a good time.
I went through the motel lobby and the street and my friend brought a blanket and brought me back inside..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've flashed several guys and girls many times before. I can be quite the exhibitionist.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have a few times
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes, but always someone I was involved with...never a random. That shit's dangerous.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Yes, but always someone I was involved with...never a random. That shit's dangerous.

This!

Also, I text flash myself at a special Lushie friend all the time. Does that count? He seems to like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, but i have only done it to guy i really fancied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You did mean today, didn't you?

No, well why in the world do you go without panties if you did not have some fun in mind.

How about the guy at the next table at Starbucks or the Sub Shop. Or what about the couple on the train who could not take their eyes off you. Or maybe when you are at the mall there are so many options, you are not sure which is the best choice. But I am sure most of you at one time or another have included, the escalator, a bench where there is heavy traffic and while in a short skirt you keep dropping you packages.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and I will do it again even without getting paid for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, especially when I was younger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah, a friend dared me to flash someone on the street once, I thought why not (We may have had a drink or two). Sometimes I flash my guy when we're out at night, or I just position his hand so he can touch me discretely, all good fun :P
Classified
0 likes
Quote by CaseyGrae
Yeah, a friend dared me to flash someone on the street once, I thought why not (We may have had a drink or two). Sometimes I flash my guy when we're out at night, or I just position his hand so he can touch me discretely, all good fun :P

See you in Fabric!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
never ... but I did once flash a girl.. and almost got assaulted as a result.. stupid dare... stupid blonde .. the both of us!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes in an elevator while I was temping for a company one summer. I was invited to join a group of co workers for drinks and one of the big shots joined us, he was very sexy and I was very tipsy. He wanted to head back to the office to grab cigars he left behind, so I offered to go with him. In the elevator I proceeded to toss my jacket onto the floor, open my blouse and stand there in my bra to see if he'd make a move. He grabbed me kissing me hard and groping my breasts until the doors opened, then we walked back to the bar as if nothing had happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Yes in an elevator while I was temping for a company one summer. I was invited to join a group of co workers for drinks and one of the big shots joined us, he was very sexy and I was very tipsy. He wanted to head back to the office to grab cigars he left behind, so I offered to go with him. In the elevator I proceeded to toss my jacket onto the floor, open my blouse and stand there in my bra to see if he'd make a move. He grabbed me kissing me hard and groping my breasts until the doors opened, then we walked back to the bar as if nothing had happened.

Excuse me...but this sounds like a good story for LUSH. You certainly were NOT the ShyVixen then, were you
Lurker
0 likes
occasionally, as we're driving down the road. Usually at stoplights. It's kind of embarrassing, but it's really funny, too.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I've flashed a girl! silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone shoe shopping in a short skirt and no panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I have gone shoe shopping in a short skirt and no panties

Oh I know you've done worse than that!!!

LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
yes, in bars wearing short skirt & no panties! great way to get free drinks lol!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes have flashed a few random guys and girls when im horny also often flash my hubby when we are out
0 likes
Sometimes, when they're really hot and seem worth it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have. Sometimes even by accident.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely have and have to confess love doing it.