Food Play......

last reply
39 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How do you feel about the use of food in foreplay? I love it personally but it can be a turn off as well for some. Your thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
meaby some food like honey and whip cream dont know what else would like to hear from you !!
Lurker
0 likes
To me food play is damn sexy. We do it often.
0 likes
Food-play is just fun. Personally I like it if it is the type that I consider "sexy"...

Honey,
Ice Cream,
Popsicle,
Strawberries,
Cherries,
Icing,
White Chocolate,
and that sort of thing....

Feeding each other can be done sexual,
food on and licked off can be very sexy done slow and senusously,
food in and strategic, various and teased with on body-is fun, too.

I do not go for too much actual food item used though, as I think you have to consider the tatses and things you each lke and what would be wanted (even if I would dip or douse or french and drench to cover his manhood and testicles... ) As much as I like sushi, I am not a big fan of being a sushi boat or a smorgasburg!

Fun with food can be very fun and creative and sexy though!

NO SQUID, or EEL, or OCTOPUS ~ PLEASE ------> Noooooooooo!! I do not want it alive or dead up my butt (or anywhere else)! T__T

Lurker
0 likes
I would love to experience that refrigerator scene in 9½ Weeks.
One word: Wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have ate popsicles and fudge pops out of a woman and once a candy bar, of course whipped cream. All time kinky thing was covered in strawberry glaze and she licked me clean. One girl I knew liked to have a banana peeled and put in her pussy and ate out.
Lurker
0 likes
A great romantic dinner is always foreplay. However, I understand this thread is about more than that. Taking food into the bedroom or onto the body sounds delicious to me. Good sticky fun. I have played with honey and whipped cream and some hard candies and mints.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whipped cream is where it begins and ends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Lurker
0 likes
I like whipped creme.... That's a standard. Tried honey one time and it was too sticky, messy. Hershey's chocolate syrup works well..... I'd like to try fruit with my girlfriend... Maybe sticking a banana in her pussy and eating it out... Looking on here for ideas... Bon appetite! ?
Lurker
0 likes
I have been tied up and enjoyed getting to taste different things. It is a very different experience when you can't see what it is. Strawberries (sweet ones) and whipped crème is always good. and a drizzle of chocolate in different places is fun too. Sometimes we will drizzle something more interesting, like Bailey's. that is an interesting sensation having that run down my ass and then licked. Or fun drizzling it on my boobs or a hard cock. Makes for an excellent cocksicle!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it whip cream and baby oil are my must haves
Have lots of fun
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Chocolate ice cream but it has to be the good stuff! No supermarket brands!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have occasionally played with food. Bananas, strawberries, etc can be fun having them retrieved.
The only one I didn't like was Peanut Butter - the crunchy one was a bit aggressive.
I don't have a lot of hair but anything that goes into it, is fun having it removed orally.
The Linebacker
0 likes
All kinds of food makes great sex play. Juicy fruits like watermelon. Also strawberries and grapes. Chocolate syrup is great and whipped cream. Honey and cane syrup can be a delicious sticky treat on your woman's breasts. And actually warm gooey foods can be a lot of fun. Its great fun to eat warm buttery grits off her belly. Warm wet noodles sliding around between your naked bodies is also quite erotic. Drinking and licking wine and booze off each other is also fun!
The Linebacker
0 likes
oops! Double post... I'm drinking bourbon.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is it just me, or what? I've used food as lube for solo masturbation plenty of times. Unfortunately OH not so keen.
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy food as part of foreplay and sex. The combinations and variations are limited only by the imaginations of the participants, but anything that enhances the feel, smell or taste of your partner just encourages the hunger for that partner. Occasionally using the play ingredients in the cooking also makes for some very interesting flavors to the meals, not to mention the secret knowledge of just what that unique taste the neighbor or boss likes so much really is.
Lurker
0 likes
Nutella is fun because it tastes great, doesn't run, and takes quite a bit of licking and sucking to get off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whipped cream does it for me.

0 likes
Maybe this does not fit the food category.. but while unpacking some art supplies I found the Russian Red Sable paint brushes. They are so soft and luscious. And being painted with Remy Martin XO was a night no to forget.

It was years ago... can the memory can still make me warm... all over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You want an instant dose of thrush? Whipped cream around, on and in lady parts, then foolishly not douching afterwards. Bleh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't partake in food fetish very often but I do love getting messy.
Lurker
0 likes
Carrots are fun
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
A frozen Popsicle with a partner can be extremely fun. So many different ways to use it. I am partial to that and chocolate--any form. Having someone lick
Nutella from your most sensitive spot and then tasting it on their tongue is especially nice. Believe me on this.
? A True Story ?