Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toy Review: Ora ~ LELO's new oral sex simulator!

last reply
3 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ora: The World's Most Sophisticated Oral Sex Simulator

This is the LELO you never realized you totally needed. Until now!

The Ora Review:

If you’ve ever used a vibrator, there are certain things you’ve already come to expect. You’re probably used to the steady surge of vibrational power as you push it inside or place it against your clitoris or g-spot, letting it work its magic. You likely have vibrators that vary with size and shape and intensity. You know there are different programs and patterns that will give you a variety of different sensations. Look in your Toy Box and you will probably find a myriad of subtle differences. Once you’ve collected a few, you may even be thinking that there’s only so much a vibrator can do.

Then along came Ora. And I’m telling you, it’s not like anything you’ve experienced before!

Let’s talk oral sex for a moment, shall we. Up until now, I have never used a vibrator that really made me think of a tongue. Even if I used a traditional shaped vibrator and tried to simulate the movement myself, I have never come close. Not to mention you need to have a rather fast wrist to approximate the speed of a tongue around the clitoris.

I’ve been to toy stores and have seen a few gadgets that were designed to mimic a tongue, and they were shaped like – yes, a tongue. They were also unbelievably ugly and clunky and beige. They had the kind of movement that was limited to ‘back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.’ You get the picture. They approximate the kind of oral sex that would put most women to sleep. The human tongue on the other hand is a talented little thing. It flicks, it swirls, and there are different pressure intensities. A toy can’t do that, right?

It's time to meet Ora from LELO’s Insignia and Luxe Line!

Let’s appreciate the design basics for a moment. This is a beautiful toy. It’s not an ugly flesh colored tongue that runs on batteries. In fact, at first glance, there’s nothing about it that screams sex toy at all. Someone could find this in your drawer or even your suitcase and be none of the wiser. I appreciate such things with toys. Discreet aesthetics and clean lines are important. It also means that you’ll probably be more inclined to enjoy using this with a partner as well. Think of him entering you from behind with your fingers curled through this midnight blue orb, pressing it against your clit and feeling the fast swirls and strokes. Close your eyes and you have your very own little threesome going!

Let’s take a look at the oval shaped pleasure center where all the magic happens:

The silicone is extra soft here and the little tongue simulator beneath it protrudes and moves in full and half circles around your clit as it vibrates. Check out the video at the end of the review to see it in action. There are ten stimulation modes, which means a lot of patterns and variations. In the past, I have been the type to run my vibrators at full speed and skip the stimulation modes. With oral, however, variety is exactly what you crave, so for the first time I was genuinely excited to run through the different patterns and enjoy the new sensations, the swirling strokes and fast flicks. I promise you, it’s a unique experience for even the most jaded vibrator enthusiast who thinks they’ve seen and felt it all. The Ora is going to fill that little void in your Toy Box and bring you something different.

Let’s take a quick look at the product highlights.

The Ora comes in three colors – midnight blue, black and deep rose. I chose the midnight blue and it is gorgeous. This is from LELO’s popular Insignia line and aside from the aesthetics, you can feel the quality of this piece. It has a nice weight to it and it feels natural in the hand. It will remind you of other popular Insignia products like Alia, Isla and everyone’s favorite – the Soraya. Think of Ora as Soraya’s naughty orally inclined cousin.

In the package, along with Ora, you will get the lightweight LELO charger and an instruction manual. With three buttons, the toy is very self-intuitive. There are ten stimulation modes with adjustable intensity, and rest assured that it packs some solid power. It comes with a satin drawstring pouch for discreet storage. You will get the 1-year warranty card and 10-year quality guarantee. It is made of ultra-smooth, body-safe silicone so you can use your regular silicone-safe toy cleaners on this. And it’s 100% waterproof. Yes, you heard it right. Your showers may never be the same again.

Quick Tip: Use a bit of water-based lubricant to get that wet-tongue feel if you’re not already feeling juicy!

My Final Opinion: I love it. In fact, the Ora is now in the running to usurp Gigi for second place in my all time favorite LELOs list. Soraya is still number one, but LELO knocked it out of the park with this one. It offers something standard vibrators (no matter what their shape) haven’t been able to do yet. It’s not going to replace your favorite human tongue, but then again, a human tongue can’t replace your favorite vibrator either. When evolution catches up and we all have vibrating tongues, I will concede defeat. Until then, if you’re not already mixing up your sex life with toys and exploring the range of pleasures available, you’re missing out. I like the Ora for genuinely adding something different to the arsenal of standard vibrators on the market. It offers a swirling, flicking clitoral massage that can be used solo, during phone sex or verbal play, or with a partner during sex. As a pleasure object, it’s beautiful, sleek and compact for travel, so it’s a big win as far as design quality goes.

Ora gets a solid A and it’s an easy one to recommend!

Ora was just released last week and is available at LELO.com right now. It will also be available at a variety of retailers, including the Lush Toy Store, very soon. This is definitely one to put on your Valentine's Day wish list!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Another awesome review from the queen of sex toys! smile

"tongue simulator" - sounds delightful
Matriarch
0 likes
Excellent review as usual Ash!

This sounds a rather interesting little toy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have experience with this and it’s really so interesting toy for giving sexually pleasure. Initially I was afraid that may be these toys are waste of money when I want to buy it from online store as colorsandtoys.ca but now I am happy with that.