Help finding a lesbian story

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello everyone!, I have been looking for a lesbian themed story. It was a lovely, long story that started with a married woman's car breaking down. She enters a lesbian bar to get help. The owner of the bar drives her home and proceeds to seduce her. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 likes
I'm afraid not, on here, you can't find stories based on those details like that. For future reference though, when you find a story you like, you can put it on your favorites. There will be a button towards the top of the page called, Add to favorites'.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Christie2120
Hello everyone!, I have been looking for a lesbian themed story. It was a lovely, long story that started with a married woman's car breaking down. She enters a lesbian bar to get help. The owner of the bar drives her home and proceeds to seduce her. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try this link:

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx

Search for a relevant keyword such as 'breakdown'. If you remember it being in a specific category, you can also click on 'Advanced Search' and select to only search in those. This will narrow down your search results.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories
The description you provide rings a bell... but I have not been able to find that particular story. I do have a similar one on my "bookshelf", although it is quite short. I hope you enjoy it:
"Breakdown" by Oliver - FF.

I'm a bit confused why you're linking to another erotic story site, when you haven't posted any stories here?

Please read our terms and conditions before posting again.