Guys in suits

last reply
59 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i love wearing a good suit on a night out,wondering do you girls like a gentleman in a suit on a night out/date?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love a man in a suit when the occasion calls for it. And it has to be a well-tailored suit...and not something ill-fitting straight from the rack with no alterations or anything.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I love a man in a suit, it is a massive turn on for me. navy or darker is my favourite. An open neck shirt for a less formal look will also command my attention.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a good looking and physically fit man in a well fitted suit is a definite turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, no. I've seen enough suits/formal wear during the day and would prefer to dress down in the evenings.
But if the night out is to a nice restaurant or to watch an orchestra, then sure - suit up.x
Lurker
0 likes
Suits are wonderful, if you can pull it off. There is no use wearing one if it doesn't fit you right. But, nevertheless, I have a soft sport for any guy that tries to wow me with formal wear
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TommoUK
Personally i love wearing a good suit on a night out,wondering do you girls like a gentleman in a suit on a night out/date?

No, I don't think that a suit out on a date is appropriate. Men can appear like they are trying to hard! I knew a guy that would only wear a suit to go out, and didn't wear them for work or any other occasion. It is also false advertising ha....
For me, suits are for work or special occasions. I am a HUGE suit fan, maybe even a slight fetish for it. BUT everything has a time and place, and unless it is work, or a formal event leave the suit in the closet and go for jeans and a nice tee.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a man in a suit, when the occasion calls for it. Maybe a Continental Restaurant where dinner is going to cost $100 or more a piece. A nice clean shave is a big plus too.

I see you young chicks out well dressed with a guy dressed like a bum. I would not put up with it, but then I am a older gal than many on Lush.

Then there are times you both are too lazy to cook and roll out of bed and just head for Pancakes, Bacon and Coffee that the closest IHOP. Anything works there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's very sexy - depending on the occasion ;)
Lurker
0 likes
T: Sir always dresses appropriately for the occasion, but I have to admit that when he takes me alone or with Becky to a nice restaurant or the orchestra, Him in a three-piece just makes me get a bit weak in the knees.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife loves to pick out a suit, shirt, and tie for me to wear when we are going out. I feel like her own personal Ken doll sometimes. But a suit is a suit, so why not play along?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy

Exactly smile
Lurker
0 likes

Delicious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love men in suits if they are fit themselves and the suit itself is fitted correctly. On the other hand, if the suit is ill fitting (normally too large) or the man has the wrong body type for it, it is horrid looking. It can go in both extremes.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends smile
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Men dressed in suits can be a beautiful sight. However, men wearing “baby suits” are a HOT MESS! The slim baby suit looks like an ill-tailored disaster! Please, let your baby brother’s suit go. He wants it back. The term is "hand me down" and NOT "hand me up." Slim suits may be in fashion, but not for a grown man! Let your junk breath, cover your ankles, and put on some socks… c’mon!

(She steps down from her soapbox)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see a fit man in a stylish, dark colored suit! It is an instant attraction to me and a huge turn on!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think a man in a suit is really attractive, but I'm a casual person. I'm dressed up all week long and I like to relax when I go out. I really love a guy in jeans...guys can dress them up or down and look so good. A guy in boots and jeans...be still my heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man in a suit can look good if it makes him feel confident but not arrogant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always like seeing a guy in a suit makes me wanna know what's underneath and let's me know he is a grown man. I kinda find them sexy on occasion.
Lurker
0 likes
Suits are a hang over from a previous age and may be suitable in cold climates but anybody that wears one in a warm climate such as Australia has to question their sanity. Also does anybody know where the tie came from. It was derived from bibs worn in olden times so that people didn't mess up their blouse. I don't think men should be wearing bibs.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see men in suits very often. So it turns me on when I get the chance to see that. So sexy.
Mhm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I love a man in a suit when the occasion calls for it. And it has to be a well-tailored suit...and not something ill-fitting straight from the rack with no alterations or anything.

i sometimes date men that i know well.. just a date.. often to partner them at a function..
dani is right.. well tailored ... and he should not feel out of place or awkward wearing it... and there is nothing worse than jacket sleeves that r too long..

oh.. usually a man in a suit gives us girls an extra special reason for looking our best... we love to dress too u know.. well i do .. biggrin giggles
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing nicer than a man in a suit, white starched shirt, nice paisley or repp tie, shiny black shoes. I really don't like the scruffiness of so many men these days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No - clothes don't maketh the man.CxIKTW51c3sUilyD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigPuss
No - clothes don't maketh the man.4J6j9EcFy1MR26d2

True, all clothes are the same when they're in a pile on the floor next to the bed!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, it's attractive, assuming it fits the occasion and it's a quality suit with impeccable fit. There are some exceptions - a guy who puts on a suit to go to the bars (when he wasn't wearing one and going straight from work) is actually a bit of a turn off. It just feels a bit cheesy and I know plenty that do it.

Quite honestly, I'm far more attracted to a guy with a nice build, dark jeans and a well fitting (not skin-tight) shirt/tee or something that shows off a bit of individual style. I've been in endless bars and places stacked with suits, and I've been in relationships with guys that put one on every morning, so maybe it doesn't hold the same wow appeal for me anymore. I guess I'm kind of desensitized. Don't get me wrong, it can look hot, but so can a lot of other things.
Lurker
0 likes
Some fellas look so silly wearing a supermarket suit, A nice cut suit on a fella who is used to wearing a suit is something quite cute ........So a nice suit on a cute fella .yes please