Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever walked in on someone having sex?

last reply
46 replies
3.4k views
4 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really walked in on them, but we did overhear houseguests having some fun one night in our house... There's nothing like the sound of another couple making love to get your own juices flowing - we had incredible sex ourselves, then!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Many times - many stories.
As teens we didnt care. It was somewhat of a status symbol to be found in the act.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RichInMich
Not really walked in on them, but we did overhear houseguests having some fun one night in our house... There's nothing like the sound of another couple making love to get your own juices flowing - we had incredible sex ourselves, then!

I would have yelled out " HEY!!!! WTF!!!!! this isn't a hotel, you know !!!!" Or " Hey!!!!! give me some of that !!!"
Lurker
0 likes
Just my ex-wife with her girlfriend. that was a hoot.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes, my daughter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have done so many a time and No not on purpose. but the most recent was when i visited my parents to do their vacuuming and they were at it like bunny rabbits at the ripe age of 85. and yes i was a little jealous, no i didn't hang aroun d to watch and I can only hope i am so lucky when i am at that age too
Lurker
0 likes
As a young man recently converted to Catholicism I walked in on my parents. I went back to my bedroom, got on my knees and prayed to God to forgive them - LOL!
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Yes a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never. I've mastered the art of knocking before entering.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I've been tramatized all my life from it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, my roommate from college days, he failed to leave out the sign
Lurker
0 likes
Roommate in college...he never did get the idea of putting something on the door knob!
My girlfriend shared a room after college and many times there were 4 of us in the bedroom . After a night of drinking, waking up to hear moaning and bed squeaks always got us in the mood for bit of fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. Turned tail and walked away. His gf was so embarrassed she didn't talk with me for weeks!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by SexyTnMama
Yes, my daughter.

How did that go..

I've done the same here...
Lurker
2 likes
My daughters fucking each other and my mom and her female friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I walked in on my former room mate and her bf (now husband). He saw me, but she didn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As I was walking along a quiet secluded Florida beach I came upon a couple shagging on a picnic table nestled in among the foliage background. They smiled however did not invite me to join or watch.....as I was hoping! 😋

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

While parking, I watched in the rear view mirror as the couple we doubled with fucked while my date gave me a blow job.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

One time. Traveling on business to the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Checked into hotel in mid-afternoon (multi-floor hotel had outdoor, balcony-like walkways in front of each room), used my key (it was in the 80s when keys were often metal keys not a card), opened the door and two folks were going at it with gusto. I stopped, stared for a moment, then closed the door and retreated quickly -- I realized I might have walked in on something not Kosher (it was midday) and they might have reacted ugly, possibly with a gun.

I returned to the front desk, asked for another room, telling the clerk the one he had given me appeared to be occupied.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Yes. I walked into a room at a party and found my wife with her legs in the air being pounded

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Sat down and watched. We had an open marriage back then and I had sloppy seconds 🤪

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Lucky guy.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Huge turn on 😁

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can make not to magine. You climbed right on after him?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yep! I was bone hard and her pussy was so hot!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Were you stroking your cock while they found coed?