19.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you enjoy rough sex?
Lurker
0 likes
This is a tricky question. I want to see a man's passion, not his rage. I like it when it's "movie sex." Sweeping stuff off the desk, throwing me down on the bed, ripping off clothes - especially panties. A little discomfort is fine, no intentional pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not want real pain, but will tolerate a bit of discomfort from a man I trust.

Seems to me that rough makes me feel like a pure Slut and he is using me for his pleasure like I should be.

Then for that special man. sweet and tender sex can be wonderful too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OOP'S HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love rough, hard sex but I think I'm a statistical outlier. I love being left bruised n sore from being fucked senseless, I need to remember all tomorrow I've been fucked.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes.

Due to my early experiences I find it hard to relate to sex as a thing that's slow and sensual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell to the yes I do!! I love it really rough. Not like all the time, but I definitely enjoy rough sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a balance between love making and hard fucking... 4-play is a must though
Lurker
0 likes
I like a balance between love making and hard fucking... 4-play is a must though
Lurker
0 likes
yes at times... with me it's a mood thing..biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely something I'd like to try once I start having sex haha
Lurker
0 likes
It is not so much rough, although that may be part of it, but it is having a man utterly overwhelm me. I don't think there is anything more feminine that being totally at his sexual mercy, as it were
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Define rough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So this is purely situational. One man's rough could be entirely pleasurable while another could leave you with some serious bruises and even some whiplash haha. I stay away from industrial strength rough in favour of the over the counter kind.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So this is purely situational. One man's rough could be entirely pleasurable while another could leave you with some serious bruises and even some whiplash haha. I stay away from industrial strength rough in favour of the over the counter kind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I do not want real pain, but will tolerate a bit of discomfort from a man I trust.

Seems to me that rough makes me feel like a pure Slut and he is using me for his pleasure like I should be.

Then for that special man. sweet and tender sex can be wonderful too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!! Push me down, smack my ass, pull my hair!! Mmmmmmsmile
0 likes
Yes. I do.

I like many different types of sex, from sensual and slow makinglove, kissing or eyes locked or watching to more violent throws of passion that throw me against a wall, force hands over my head, do me on stairs, clothes ripped, and the more robust forceful acts... but my defination of what I like in "rough" play & rough sex may differ from someone else's definition. I am happy my boyfriend completely understands and does what I like.

...(just a lil sumpthin)
Lurker
0 likes
yes pleasee
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the mood....sometimes slow sensual making love, rough hard panties pulled to the side fucking is all i want rough hard fuck..xx
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes, if I had to choose I'd take rough over slow and soft.
Lurker
0 likes
Rough sex?
Yes please.

Passion or rage - either way. Whatever goes.
Lurker
0 likes
Is that a personal question?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some days you just have to be a good girl and bend over! x
Try before you buy x