Fisting

last reply
33 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In all honesty ladies, who enjoys a mans or a womans fist inside their pussy or vagina & inside their ass?

How many orgasms have u ever experienced from this?

Have u ever squirted externally from this activity?

Be honest ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oohhh...yes. Two things here. Who's doing it to you and do they know what they're doing? It took me lots of other use of my lady bit before I could do it. Kind of a progress thing because it needs to be 'conditioned' for it. Also, the person needs to be intuitive and have a good understanding of how the vag works to know when it's ready to take it. Smaller hands help. The key for me is high level of arousal for a long time. Very strong orgasms from the extra stimulation of the G spot. Fist in, tongue working my clit; heaven. Up my arse? Never! Dick size is as big as it gets there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
that is a really good explanation of fisting, i hope theirs more like yours
PM me if u wanna chat more about it
Lurker
0 likes
The very idea is frightening.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why does it frighten you so much, have u seen it done or heard any of your female freinds talking about it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when highly aroused, three fingers deep inside me is wonderful....but that is all I can take.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex could only take half of my hand (my hand is larger than the usual female's). she really freaks out when I do it to her so I guess it feels good to her or something
Lurker
0 likes
Never wanted to fist my cunt, but wouldn't mind in my ass
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
why wont you take a fist in your pussy but you would take it in your ass?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think having an entire hand up to the wrist in either my pussy or ass would be the ultimate. Unfortunately, it's never happened for me.

I even stopped doing kegels trying to accept my last dom hand, but we could never achieve a complete insert.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The idea of vaginal fisting really turns me on..just the idea of being so full.. yum..
The idea of a fist in my ass on the other hand sounds rather scary...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
when highly aroused, three fingers deep inside me is wonderful....but that is all I can take.

Practise Practise Practise - what time do you want to start, I'll bring the oil.LjfPerYGR5PJfv6m
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica2013

Jesus I nearly lost it when I read that.

If I wear a dress can I come around.2prTrbq8324Hhs1Z
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never have and do not ever want some ones fist inside me.
Lurker
0 likes
I could not think of a worse thing in the world for me personally! It just would not fit I'm either just no no no for me.....but the idea of doing it to another woman I like that but only if she was comfortable with it.

P.s girls I have small hands!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please don't try this with your girlfriend lol. Two or even three fingers is more than enough, after that it just gets painful.
A
Head Nurse
0 likes
Not my cup of tea, but if you and your partner enjoy it, go for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The secret to success in this is lots and lots of lube and if in doubt... more lube
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way would I let someone fist my pussy or ass. I can't imagine it would be anything but pure pain.
Lurker
0 likes
I was able to do it to my wife once we were done she barfed
Lurker
0 likes
I like watching it but I could never receive.
Lurker
0 likes
Love watching, love reading, I've even written about it - but never received.