les-bi-honest have you ever kissed another girls...did you like it

last reply
62 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Some ladies enjoy a little girl-on-girl action though they aren't gay,let's see how many straight or Bi girls who've kissed other girls and tell how you felt about it
Lurker
0 likes
I have kissed other girls my first time was with my girlfriend it was different than kissing a guy. I found it to be more tender and longer lasting. I did enjoy it very much.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I kissed a girl, and I liked it....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
eww! girl kisses are ICKY!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Its the cherry chapstick.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Why wouldn't you kiss a girl? Girls kiss far better than guys. I know straight/bi-curious girls who have kissed girls and didn't realize what they'd been missing.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
Why wouldn't you kiss a girl? Girls kiss far better than guys. I know straight/bi-curious girls who have kissed girls and didn't realize what they'd been missing.
I feel you tho...true words
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
even if they're down there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Girls kissing Girls? My God what is the world coming to!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04
even if they're down there?

especially down there! yucky! don't you know that pee comes outta there?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bi and like being kissed all over my body. It's a sensual. I reciprocate
Lurker
0 likes
I have kissed other females all over and have been kissed all over I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is how I recognise that I was Bi.
I was dared to kiss another girl at a party. I was set up, I found out later.
She was a lesbian and thought it would be funny to put on a show and chose me. At first I was not at all excited when our lips met. Like a boy she forced her tongue into my mouth and I closed my eyes and forgot it was another girl, she even fondled my breasts which I liked. I was beginning to like what she was doing but didnt want to show the world I was enjoying it and stopped it.
She came to me a little later and asked why I stopped as she believed I was enjoying it. I explained and she said lets go outside and try it again. I did. We ended up in her bed a couple of hours later. It was then I realised that I was bisexual and she proved to me I could enjoy being with a girl. She didnt like boys.
Now I can and do enjoy sexual pleasures equally with a man or woman. It is the best of both worlds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Girls kissing Girls? My God what is the world coming to!!

Nikki girls kissing girls if you have missed out come by for a test run.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't done anything with another girl but it's getting to be a pretty urgent fantasy for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit I've kissed my fair share of girls, I find that it doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl, it's the person kissing you that matters. Girls can be just as rough as guys. But I still prefer guys since I'm mostly straight and I'm way more attracted to them than girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bisexual so yes, I've kissed and a LOT more....;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04
Some ladies enjoy a little girl-on-girl action though they aren't gay,let's see how many straight or Bi girls who've kissed other girls and tell how you felt about it

I would have thought a bi girl would naturally enjoy kissing other girls so maybe the question should be directed at 'straight girls'.

Anyway, to answer the question I love being snogged by a girl, it gets me very excited, especially if she's passionate and aggressive in the way she does it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy girl kisses and licking and sucking and.......well I think you get the picture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I do enjoy girl kisses and licking and sucking and.......well I think you get the picture.

Really? Even down where the pee-pee comes from too and that other dirty place...........please don't make me say the name? OMG, I thought I knew you!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh god, I have kissed a lot of girls - far more than I ever went any further with. Especially after some drinks or in bar bathrooms. It's fun and a turn on but it doesn't always necessarily mean I want to take it any further than that (although on occasion I have). The other girls have always been the ones to initiate but if she's hot, why not? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

especially down there! yucky! don't you know that pee comes outta there?
lol...talk about a wake-up call
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit I'm learning a lot from y'all ladies
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit I'm learning a lot from y'all ladies
Lurker
0 likes
B: I kissed lots of girls once I realized that I liked them as much as guys, and quite a few I did a lot more with as well. Now days, however, while I might still kiss other girls, it's just my pretty sub-sister Tani that I go further with - and only with Sir's permission.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had not kissed a girl until I was 33 years old, to quote a friend i was straight as an uncooked piece of spaghetti. After just on kiss, the spaghetti was a well done limp noodle and my sex life has never been the same, changing sooooo much for the better!!
Lurker
0 likes
Girls kiss so much better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was only a few years ago that I've accepted that i am indeed bisexual. when i was young, my F cousin and i used to make out to "practice" for when we had bfs haha. She was practicing for a guy when i just liked kissing her. Growing up, i would check other girls out and have unconventional feelings for them. I did have a few other girl on girl make-out sessions with my friends but at the time i didn't really know what do to about it so i just pushed the feelings aside. I dated guys cause it was easy, no explaining to your parents and no teasing from other kids/teens. (although i am bi- so i do like guys as well). When I went to college i really took a look at my feelings for other woman and decided that other straight women wouldn't feel the way i do. i essential said fuck it, i don't care what people say or think, i'm bisexual. When i discovered i was bi-, I've been dating my current bf for 2 years. He didn't care when i told him and actually seemed turned on by it, we're still together 2 years after that. since i am in a relationship i still don't have much bi-/les- experience but i did hook up with a girl at a college party which was very very fun. So to answer the question, i do love kissing another girl. I hope to get more girl on girl experience soon.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Lurker
0 likes
I'm bi and I love kissing Girls