we vibe

last reply
11 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my husband is encouraging me to get a remote controlled 'we vibe' for me to wear in public. this device is 'U shaped', so that it inserts into the vagina and stimulates the g-spot while the other portion stimulates the clitoris. it is fairly expensive ($140.00).

my question is, do any of you ladies have first hand experience with this device? does it work as well as advertised?

Jim wants me to wear this to dinner at a restaurant and see how many times I cum while at the table. does anyone know if this is likely to work? thanks. Cindy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I have used the we vibe. It's designed for single use or as the we suggests, together. Used together the cock pushes the vibrating head up onto the g-spot in the roof of your pussy and this seems to work better than solitary use.

It's not quiet though so you'd struggle to explain it away at a dinner party! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Macdara1
My wife and I have used the we vibe. It's designed for single use or as the we suggests, together. Used together the cock pushes the vibrating head up onto the g-spot in the roof of your pussy and this seems to work better than solitary use.

It's not quiet though so you'd struggle to explain it away at a dinner party! ;)

You'd think that the noise would be muffled!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My We Vibe is my favourite, but didn't know there was a remote controlled version. Would be great to use.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a we vibe( actually have it in on right now). I think its the II. it is not the remote controlled version because I've had it for a few years. I love it and can't believe I haven't worn out yet. remote control version looks really fun and I would definitely be willing to spend the money on it since I've had such a great fun with mine.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a we vibe and my husband has me wear it in the car and in public. I love my we vibe..

Quote by submissivemom72
my husband is encouraging me to get a remote controlled 'we vibe' for me to wear in public. this device is 'U shaped', so that it inserts into the vagina and stimulates the g-spot while the other portion stimulates the clitoris. it is fairly expensive ($140.00).

my question is, do any of you ladies have first hand experience with this device? does it work as well as advertised?

Jim wants me to wear this to dinner at a restaurant and see how many times I cum while at the table. does anyone know if this is likely to work? thanks. Cindy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After reading these encouraging endorsments I am going to order one for myself
Lurker
0 likes
We have one of the remote controlled ones. Honestly I prefer a more plain vibrator or a dildo to it. I know it has fabulous reviews, plus my husband can fuck me while it is on/in me, but It isn't my favorite. We use it maybe once every two months or so.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The vibrating eggs are great for those occasions too. There are several versions that have remotes. I had a great time at a dinner party teasing my wife with the remote in my pocket
"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular" - Adlai E. Stevenson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we don't have the we vibe but we do own a couple of lelo wearable vibes and the ohmibod club vibe. the lelo's are great in the bedroom but the ohmibod club vibe is a ton of fun to wear out. The vibe itself is rechargeable and lasts 4 or more hours plus it has a sound mode which according to my girl is simply amazing out clubbing or at a concert. It's vibration isn't strong enough to achieve an orgasm but from our experience is a great tool to get her feeling very, very naughty.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi @submissivemom72, My wife and I like to use the LELO vibrating egg when feeling frisky in public. We have had many sexy, exciting outings using the egg. Nothing like watching my wife squirm and cum as she calls the waiter over to give him her cocktail order. Little does the waiter know how moist she is between her legs and that she would like nothing more than to give him something more than her order, especially when the egg is in wave vibrating mode. The egg is little pricey, but the excitement and orgasms my wife gets out of it is well worth the price. Not to mention the raging hard on I get out of watching her cum in front of another man. Truly sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
BTW, I love your profile picture. Very sexy!