LELO's sex and pleasure blog, Volonté - my new series of short stories

last reply
12 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Have you checked out LELO's latest addition to their website?

Volonté is their new sex and pleasure blog, and yours truly is a contributor! smile

This is the first story of an upcoming series of short 'flash fiction' style pieces that I've written.

http://www.lelo.com/theblog/ora-phone-sex-fantasy/

This is a fun little fantasy about how to add an unexpected touch to your next night of steamy phone sex and how to sustain the erotic intimacy in your long distance relationship or during those business trips apart.

*Featuring LELO's new oral stimulator toy, the ORA*

Illustrations by LELO.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Have you checked out LELO's latest addition to their website?

Volonté is their new sex and pleasure blog, and yours truly is a contributor! smile

"She nestled it against her sweet spot, feeling it swell in response."

Fuck me, that was brilliant!

Congratulations on becoming a contributor for their site! They don't know what they've let themselves in for.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another great story. Congratulations! LELO could not have made a better choice. I always said you should be working for LELO and now you kind of do. HAHA!
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm not sure about your title there Ash, it says, "Head" Ambassador for LELO. That could be misconstrued!

Great work. They couldn't have picked anyone better to write stories and reviews, for their products.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't think of anyone better suited for the job.

Congratulations smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm not sure about your title there Ash, it says, "Head" Ambassador for LELO. That could be misconstrued!

Haha. They need to expand their men's toy line and call the complement to Ora the 'Ashleigh'.

ps. Thanks for the support, everyone!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs off to read*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My second 'flash fiction' style short story has been published on Volonté.

Please check it out if you have a minute, and as always, thanks for the support. smile

http://www.lelo.com/theblog/getting-away/

This is a sexy little tale about how to turn up the heat in public places and add a sense of adventure to your next night out by using a remote controlled toy.

*Featuring LELO's Hula Beads*

Illustrations by LELO.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I must be tired, I read this as LEGO sex and pleasure blog. Which would be a whole different thing entirely...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Haha, congratulations with all that. I've read the first story, but forgot to comment. I'll read the other one when I've got some more free time.

Keep up the good work, I'm sure you can make it to becoming Lelo's CEO. I can't wait to see those sex toys shaped as lollipops and whiskey bottles.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My third 'flash fiction' style short story has been published on Volonté.

Please check it out if you have a minute, and as always, thanks for the support. smile

http://www.lelo.com/theblog/come-together/

'Come Together' is about something a lot of couples strive to experience - that elusive simultaneous orgasm. This short little fantasy explores how an unexpected addition to an already passionate night might be just the thing to tip them both over the edge.

*Featuring LELO Ida*

Illustrations by LELO.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The series is now complete. My fourth and final 'flash fiction' style short story has been published on Volonté.

If you have a minute, please check it out and give it a 'like' or a 'tweet' on social media if you're able to.
As always, thank you very much for the support. smile

http://www.lelo.com/theblog/g-marks-spot/

'G' Marks the Spot is a scene that develops around a sexy little surprise on Valentine's Day and how the g-spot can take pleasure to new heights.

*Featuring LELO's Gigi 2*

Illustrations by LELO.
Matriarch
0 likes
You've done a tremendous job with those shorts DD, you've nailed the brief.