Public sex

last reply
29 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Girls does the thought of someone watching you have sex or watching you masturbating turn you on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is a definite turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Haha are you speaking from experience
Lurker
0 likes
Getting fucked in a public setting while others are watching ... is an intensely erotic turn on for me. Touching myself, sliding a finger in and out of my pussy while a stranger can see is almost as good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, just depends on the circumstance.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes, one of my biggest turn ons
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on..
Lurker
0 likes
Once i was fucked in a public park. And the sheer thpught of being caught was enough to lose control
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most, if not all of us Lushies would love to have public sex, but some hold back for the fear of beng arrested.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, it's definitely hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Have to be REALLY horny to do that, but..... yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Have to be REALLY horny to do that, but..... yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, very thrilling
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely Exciting!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PretiLori
Getting fucked in a public setting while others are watching ... is an intensely erotic turn on for me. Touching myself, sliding a finger in and out of my pussy while a stranger can see is almost as good.

Mmmm...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was at a party in a apartment building on 4th floor. Flirting with a lady and we left at the same time. We fucked in the elevator on the way down and continued, good thing nobody called the elevator!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
It is a def turn on. Have been bent over cars in public lots and used public parks. Once on a swing, me straddling him, impaled. It was very exciting!

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Sure have, masturbated in a lovely field.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A college basketball player in a glass elevator...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. Some times when I realize that the curtains are not fully drawn I find it exciting to know that my neighbors may be getting a free show. But I do not normally keep the curtains open.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on my mood I love public sex
Lurker
0 likes
Getting fucked in a public setting while others are watching ... is an intensely erotic turn on for me. Touching myself, sliding a finger in and out of my pussy while a stranger can see is almost as good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I fucked someone at Lollapalooza while people were milling around. Some did watch and I got turned on even more.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have and probably will again
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A lot of my nude photo-shoots were done out in BlackHand Gorge, a nature preserve near where I live, and I've also fucked my photographer/boyfriend there after we got done with the shoot. People on the bike-trail across the river from us could see me posing nude, and if they stuck around, they could watch me getting fucked. Fortunately, they couldn't do any more than watch because we were across the river and high up on the top of the Gorge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been seen a few times.
Possibly the most public was getting a doggy over the back of a car in a shopping centre car park. I guess there were about 6 or 7 people walked past close enough to realise what we were doing. Nobody said or did anything that we were aware of. After I came He pulled out and finished it by hand and not sure if anybody saw that. We were about 17.
I did some nude modelling in Europe a couple of years back and fucked one of the photography crew. There were other girls there and not only watched us but also got into it as well. We all saw what was happening and nobody worried about the fact we were all nude and it was open and in full view. We made sure there were no cameras around for that though.
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on being watched
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by alliet14
it is a definite turn on.

And thanks for that 'show!' I enjoyed watching..... :d/
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on for me.
Haven't had sex in a public place in years, but am always open and hoping to do it again.

Also like to be watched while I please myself. Touching my warm wet slit, running my fingers along my puffy lips, playing with my tits. All while someone watches me, touches them self. So very erotic. ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the not getting caught thing is the most exciting - not really being watched but knowing that they dont know I am having sex in front of them and not getting caught.