Favourite position for anal?

last reply
56 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Curious to hear the female viewpoint. What's YOUR favourite position for anal sex? And why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leucine
Curious to get the female input. What's YOUR favourite position for anal sex? And why?

By female input, are you talking strap-on anal?
Lurker
0 likes
Nah. I guess that wasn't worded so well...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Any feedback from women? I thought this question was interesting.

As a man, my favorite is by far doggy-style since it provides a nice view of her butt as I'm also fucking her ass. Kind of like 'ass worshiping'. It's also stable and allows for rapid thrusts.

I also love when women sit on me while I'm playing with their pussy ; something similar to reverse cowgirl.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Any feedback from women? I thought this question was interesting.

As a man, my favorite is by far doggy-style since it provides a nice view of her butt as I'm also fucking her ass. Kind of like 'ass worshiping'. It's also stable and allows for rapid thrusts.

I also love when women sit on me while I'm playing with their pussy ; something similar to reverse cowgirl.

For some reason, I really love the way anal sex looks in missionary. The asshole looks so damn inviting when she has her legs held up high, and you have a clear view of her pussy while fucking her ass. Doggystyle is my favourite position for vaginal sex, as the view is amazing and I can actually see her butthole, but I don't think it looks as nice once I'm already in her ass.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by leucine
For some reason, I really love the way anal sex looks in missionary. The asshole looks so damn inviting when she has her legs held up high, and you have a clear view of her pussy while fucking her ass. Doggystyle is my favourite position for vaginal sex, as the view is amazing and I can actually see her butthole, but I don't think it looks as nice once I'm already in her ass.

Haha, I actually know what you mean. Like you want to fuck her pussy when you're inside her ass, but then want to fuck her ass when you're inside her pussy. I agree girls' assholes look gorgeous during doggy-style. Even with girls who aren't into anal sex (ie. vaginal sex only), I might pause a few times during doggy-style to offer some rimming, or I might just rub their assholes with my thumb while I'm thrusting in and out their pussy.

But missionary is not as comfortable for anal sex to me : your dick is just too close to the mattress/floor, unless you put some pillows below her hips. Another great variation of missionary is to bring her to the tip of the bed and fuck her while you're standing. This is actually one of my favorite positions (both for vaginal and anal penetration), as I can easily bend over her and kiss her then.

But I stand by my previous statement : doggy-style is just such a wonderful sight to see her butt and asshole, and it's so great for rimming.

I'm probably not an ass-fanatic as much as you are though. I actually don't really mind if girls aren't into it, but I do like rimming or simply watching their assholes.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Doggy is my fave as it feels the most natural, but on my side is a close second...feels more intimate that way.

I also enjoy it Greek-style (on my back). It's great for eye contact, which makes it more intense...especially if he's finger fucking me at the same time.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Haha, I actually know what you mean. Like you want to fuck her pussy when you're inside her ass, but then want to fuck her ass when you're inside her pussy. I agree girls' assholes look gorgeous during doggy-style. Even with girls who aren't into anal sex (ie. vaginal sex only), I might pause a few times during doggy-style to offer some rimming, or I might just rub their assholes with my thumb while I'm thrusting in and out their pussies.

But missionary is not as comfortable for anal sex to me : your dick is just too close to the mattress/floor, unless you put some pillows below her hips. Another great variation of missionary is to bring her to the tip of the bed and fuck her while you're standing. This is actually one of my favorite positions (both for vaginal and anal penetration), as I can easily bend over her and kiss her then.

But I stand by my previous statement : doggy-style is just such a wonderful sight to see her butt and asshole, and it's so great for rimming.

I'm probably not an ass-fanatic as much as you are though. I actually don't really mind if girls aren't into it, but I do like rimming or simply watching their assholes.

When she is clean and fresh, I'm always going to lick her ass before and during intercourse. It's just irresistible. I could live with no anal penetration, but with anyone I am fucking regularly, I would always try to get them into it. I have had surprisingly good luck with it. Maybe I just have the right formula for it; I take all the time in the world without rushing it, make them associate anal play with pleasure, and reap the benefits in the end.

I don't really have the problem with being too close to the mattress; maybe my legs are too thin or something.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by leucine
I don't really have the problem with being too close to the mattress; maybe my legs are too thin or something.

I don't have any problem fucking a girl's vagina in missionary, because then I'm thrusting with a certain angle, like so :

But to fuck her ass in the same position, I basically have to thrust parallel to the bed/floor, which is harder to accomplish :

Thrusting parallel to the floor isn't an issue when I'm standing or kneeling, but when my legs are laying on the bed it's harder to accomplish. I might actually be able to offer a few thrusts, but it's really not that comfortable and it's harder to provide hard/decent thrusts. I'd be surprised to see how you do it yourself.

Quote by leucine
I could live with no anal penetration, but with anyone I am fucking regularly, I would always try to get them into it. I have had surprisingly good luck with it. Maybe I just have the right formula for it; I take all the time in the world without rushing it, make them associate anal play with pleasure, and reap the benefits in the end.

I'm the same, but for cumshots and cumplay. I couldn't actually live without it though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmmm for me spooning or missionary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being hugged from behind, his hands on my breasts, his thrusts slapping my butt cheeks ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered it by accident about 6 years ago. My then lover and I had been playing in bed for about 4 or 5 hours when I stretched out face down to rest. He stretched out on top of me and his still hard cock was rubbing between my ass cheeks. My legs instinctively parted wider, and without either of us intending it, he slid right trough my ass cheeks and deep into my pussy from behind, in one swift effortless plunge. That felt AMAZING!! We both came very hard.I've taught my new lover how to do that and I work it into the sexual repertoire about once a month -- it's too special to do it too often and let it become routine, it must remain a rare and very special treat.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style is by far my favourite love the way he can grab hold of my hips,boobs hair etc!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Thrusting parallel to the floor isn't an issue when I'm standing or kneeling, but when my legs are laying on the bed it's harder to accomplish. I might actually be able to offer a few thrusts, but it's really not that comfortable and it's harder to provide hard/decent thrusts. I'd be surprised to see how you do it yourself.

Well, the range of movement IS restricted a bit when compared to vaginal, but that doesn't really bother me; I would generally be more gentle when fucking a woman's ass than I would be when I'm fucking her pussy. When I'm in the mood for rough sex and jackhammering her hole, I wouldn't be fucking her ass, out of concern for her well-being, as well as making sure she will let me do it again another time.

Quote by SereneProdigy

I'm the same, but for cumshots and cumplay. I couldn't actually live without it though.

Well, I guess I lie. Having fucked several women in the ass on numerous occasions, I probably couldn't stay exclusive with a girl who was strictly not into anal, and unwilling to budge. I just didn't want to come across as obsessed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Doggy for vaginal, missionary for anal and picked up for DP.

But the way I do it is by holding my legs back, so my knees are by my head. Gotta be quite flexible, but when it's going in and out in that position, best feeling ever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

But the way I do it is by holding my legs back, so my knees are by my head. Gotta be quite flexible, but when it's going in and out in that position, best feeling ever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy, Cowgirl are both good for me. My favorite though is a variation of Doggy where I am resting on my forearms and chest as he enters me from behind. It works great when I use this round bolster pillow I call my Anal Pillow under my stomach so my ass is elevated. It is amazing this way!
Lurker
0 likes
not a fan of anal but spooning works the best for me..
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by SiniJ

I think I just understood what both you and leucine are talking about. Something similar to this :

Basically the woman's legs have to be held back to a certain extent to tilt her hips backward. If that was what leucine was talking about, then I wouldn't have any problem fucking her ass because I would be thrusting with the same angle as when fucking her vagina in standard missionary. The man's legs could also be extended completely, as with standard missionary.

I had something similar to this in mind when leucine first mentioned missionary with the woman's legs up in the air (which is just a very slight variation of standard missionary). That would be quite hard to me for fucking a woman's ass correctly :

In any case, my preference is this for anal while facing her :

That position is also fun to play with the woman's legs or to caress the back of her thighs while fucking her. It's also great for vaginal sex, because then I can play with the opening/angle of her legs to adjust the tightness of her pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
B: From behind with me kneeling, from the front with my legs up or me riding cowgirl - doesn't matter how it's done, just that it's done smile
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy or cowgirl from me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I think I just understood what both you and leucine are talking about. Something similar to this :

Basically the woman's legs have to be held back to a certain extent to tilt her hips backward. If that was what leucine was talking about, then I wouldn't have any problem fucking her ass because I would be thrusting with the same angle as when fucking her vagina in standard missionary. The man's legs could also be extended completely, as with standard missionary.

I had something similar to this in mind when leucine first mentioned missionary with the woman's legs up in the air (which is just a very slight variation of standard missionary). That would be quite hard to me for fucking a woman's ass correctly :

In any case, my preference is this for anal while facing her :

That position is also fun to play with the woman's legs or to caress the back of her thighs while fucking her. It's also great for vaginal sex, because then I can play with the opening/angle of her legs to adjust the tightness of her pussy.

As I mentioned, I love the visual of anal sex while facing her, being able to see my cock going in and out of her well-spread asshole, and the last drawing would be a pretty good representation of that. Maybe 'missionary' was the wrong word. I think that doggystyle looks fabulous for vaginal sex, but not so much for anal in my opinion. I still like it for other reasons, though.

Anyway though, I don't really have any problem with fucking a girl in the ass like in the 2nd drawing, I'm 6'2" tall if that helps. I think it's also hot to be able to kiss her and look in her eyes while fucking her ass.

I think that being able to have good and pleasurable anal sex is fine art in itself. Who am I kidding, I couldn't be with a girl who point blank refused anal with no willingness to experiment; her closed-mindedness and lack of trust towards what I'm doing would certainly annoy me, and in the grand scheme of things it would probably mean that she's not someone I'd want to be with either way. Filling her ass with cum is certainly my favourite; it's like a kinkier version of cumming in her pussy, but without the pregnancy risk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DOGGIE! I love my hips held, his body bouncing off of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spooning, with my partner's arms wrapped around me and/or holding hands. Doggy is second favorite.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Has to be doggie !!! and sooooooooo deep ;)

xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely agree with the way simij stated above.
However spooning can also be a good option for anal