girls hair

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys which one you think sexy and why?....and the one you think sexy, is that turns you on??

Lurker
0 likes
oh its like First two are 1) and the next three are 2) and the last are 3) ....now answer me choosing one of the three
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't like long hair. It seems unkept and immature.

I prefer the girl in yellow and the one with her hand on the chin best.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like 2 and 4 also. Why? I Don't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is the long haired Asian beauty. I love Asians and I also love long hair ...so much to do with it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer long straight hair the most the short hair reminds me of the ex-wife.
Lurker
0 likes
Long waves hair is for me.. Love it curly too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
4, I like the curls. guys like curls
Lurker
0 likes
I am with Intrigue54...long with some curls or waves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tentigo4u
For me it is the long haired Asian beauty. I love Asians and I also love long hair ...so much to do with it!

We agree.

But I might add that the best hair length and style would depend on the woman's
total look, and how it enhances the way she wants to accentuate or de-accentuate different features of her total appearance.
I might also add that many women stay away form longer styles because it requires so much work to keep their hair healthy and clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of the photos, 5 and 6 worked for me. I generally prefer straight hair, but I like the fact that my wife mixes it up. For work, it's always up so I get to see the delicate curve of her neck. For around the house it's always down, sometimes pulled back in a ponytail. When we're biking, hiking or on wildland fires together it's braided, which is probably my favorite, especially if we're going at it doggie style (she hates having her hair pulled unless it's in a braid, then she loves it).

I think different women look good with different hair length. There was a bartender near my home for a while that was bald. OMFG, she was unbelievably hot. She wasn't sick, she just liked it and so did I. Some women have beautiful ears or necklines that shouldn't be concealed, while others just look good with their face framed by thick locks. I think all guys minds go straight to the gutter when they see a kinky haired girl. Not sure what it is about that look that makes me think naughty, but it works every time. We have an attorney at work with kinky hair and looking at her objectively, she's pretty average, but with that hair, FNL, I just want to bang her bent over her desk every time I see her.