true stories

last reply
50 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
can anyone point me in the direction to finding true stories on LUSH?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BlackGranite10

there is no true section, per se, but some of the writers do say at the start of their stories if they are true or not.

you just have to sift through to find them
Lurker
0 likes
Have you tried searching for stories with a True tag?

Not sure how many you'll fry but it mat help
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, BG. While a tag search is probably your best bet, remember that, almost by definition, we fiction writers are liars. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
At least 2 of my stories will be true
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are several authors who have written true stories intermixed with their fiction. Some of them will say so at the introduction, but many don't and you'd only know if you are their friend and they tell you. Some stories may be tagged but many are not.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by BlackGranite10

I'd like to say, the outlandish stories are an indicator of fiction .... but ... Real Life (true stories) can be as crazy as fiction ... and visa versa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlackGranite10

Both of my stories are true stories hun. I only write about real experiences I've had. I hope you and others enjoy them.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Everything I write has a grain of truth. I don't think you can fake some sexual acts without having done them. At one time, when I wrote Kelly's Passion, I promised myself I wouldn't write true accounts in any identifiable way.

Like most of my self promises, I fucked that all up to hell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Welcome to Lush, BG. While a tag search is probably your best bet, remember that, almost by definition, we fiction writers are liars. ;)

All of my stories are true, especially the parts about my world-famous incredible endowment, my unparalleled stamina, the thousands of women lining up every day hoping to have sex with me, and my life-long case of priapism.

Then again, RumpleForskin did say that we fiction writers are liars. Except I'm not. Only when I'm writing for lush.
Lurker
0 likes
None of my stories to date are true.

1 will be and another is a true fantasy discussed between me & my Mistress.
Lurker
0 likes
All of the stories I've posted to date are based on true events. Names and any other identifiers have been changed to protect the guilty bastards. Maybe I will tag them as true in future. Good idea.
Lurker
0 likes
All of the stories I've posted to date are based on true events. Names and any other identifiers have been changed to protect the guilty bastards. Maybe I will tag them as true in future. Good idea.
colin123
0 likes
I have written 4 stories , all based on true events. Check them out and let me know what you think.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd say my stories are more fantasy than anything else. But they are based on alternative facts. Hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
I thought they were all true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've written a few true tales, they can be found in my profile!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two of mine are true, one is half true - based on true events, and the rest are fiction.
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With three (3) exceptions, all of my stories are true.
Lurker
0 likes
I've WRITTEN quite a few, but I haven't tried to publish any of them...yet. Maybe at some point I will. Although, with the life I HAVE LIVED some will think they're fictional anyway. (Not, no James Bond or Sly Stallone type of stuff. I was a VERY lucky man on occasion where the ladies were concerned in my early days though. )
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
I've WRITTEN quite a few, but I haven't tried to publish any of them...yet. Maybe at some point I will. Although, with the life I HAVE LIVED some will think they're fictional anyway. (Not, no James Bond or Sly Stallone type of stuff. I was a VERY lucky man on occasion where the ladies were concerned in my early days though. )

Freaking send them in, dude. i'm serious. Lush needs stories. fucking don't make me come over there and make you. don't think i won't, either.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my stories are true stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
All of my stories are true stories.
I am not imaginative enough to write fantasy, like Annie my two stories are true. JuLee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin

liar, liar your pants are on fire... Oh thats right your not wearing any well your sombrero is then. My stories are 69.3% trueish
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Freaking send them in, dude. i'm serious. Lush needs stories. fucking don't make me come over there and make you. don't think i won't, either.

Patience please. It took Sheri to talk me into publishing at all and at the minute I'm working on a story for your "hardcore" competition; as I wait for my writing partner to get back to me with her part of Katie's Penance Part III Once THOSE two projects are behind me, I'll set to work on submitting my true stories.
Lurker
0 likes
So far I've relayed to the readers my true thoughts & experiences.