Thought maybe we should have somewhere to let off positive steam as well
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
You just made my day and night....
Thank you to my friend that help me with my computer, that was getting slow...
Now I can relax again.....
Lurker
0 likes
Praise the chicken and pass the lard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to praise Calvin Klein for all the support he's given me over the years!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...and I want to praise Miss Sprite for starting the RAGE CAGE, too. This PRAISE Cage can be very useful also. First off, I want to PRAISE two of the mods that helped me with a bad character here. I will NOT name the two mods because I know they would not want to be revealed...but I think they will know who I'm talking about.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I like this string and I'm going to give a big one now.

I praise all of the moderators her on Lush. They do a job that some get very angry about because they are doing what is necessary. They have rejected 3 of my stories and the process of rewriting them taught me as much as any of the other study I did. I almost missed this competition because of that and I appreciate it a great deal.

They were some of the better things to have happened to me in years, and I DO NOT shoot messengers.

For the almost thankless effort you put into it;

From my heart, thank you all!

Any author who doesn't agree with that is encouraged to publish on the sites where they just let anything be posted.

Paul
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

I praise all of the moderators her on Lush. They do a job that some get very angry about because they are doing what is necessary...

Any author who doesn't agree with that is encouraged to publish on the sites where they just let anything be posted.

Paul

Couldn't have said it better. Here's to the mods and all the work they do

Great idea for a forum topic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

I praise all of the moderators her on Lush. They do a job that some get very angry about because they are doing what is necessary. They have rejected 3 of my stories and the process of rewriting them taught me as much as any of the other study I did. I almost missed this competition because of that and I appreciate it a great deal.

They were some of the better things to have happened to me in years, and I DO NOT shoot messengers.

Paul

I agree. Lush is much better that other sites I have been on. At least you know that when you post a story, you get true comments and not repetitive spam.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to all my wonderful friends. A smile is put on my face daily because of y'all.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I want to thank all the moderators on Lush for helping me with my stories/poems.

Each one has helped me with tips and tricks for my meters and ideas on how to stay in the right tense.

So I want to thank them all.

I haven't had the pleasure to meet all of them who mod my stuff, but I have met quite a few.

Thanks to all of you....You all are wonderful......xoxoox
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

I praise all of the moderators her on Lush. They do a job that some get very angry about because they are doing what is necessary...

Paul

I completely agree. Moderators helped make my first story a success.

Thank You
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'd like to extend a special 'thank you' to sidewalks for always being there to keep me off the streets.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
High praise to my best friend for being a great mom
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by curious3045
Thought maybe we should have somewhere to let of positive steam as well

Curious, this is a really good idea thank you

Well we all know who I love best here, Ginger86 you are awesome, love you so much you're my best friend, funny, witty kind and caring

SJ, Love you you sexy skunk, lovely man, amazing Mod, so fair and you do your job so well, even if u are a tight arse who wont buy me Chinese.

Overmykneenow loves u ur Godliness and all ur help, if not for you and ur advice id have left lush as soon as I joined.

Cin and Rosie so glad you came back love you girls like crazy

Kinks, kaikai, bailey love u all too ur such amazing friends

Wilful you sexy ass lol ur awesome, love u to bits, great writer and friend

Please don't anyone feel left out, I will be back
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
My thanks go to all you Lushies for the pleasure you have afforded me in the forums.

To the mods who have helped me with one or two technical problems.

ESPECIALLY to my very dear friend LittleLuce whom I have known and loved from years back, who has cared and encouraged me, and filled a gap in my life.

Thanks also to a fairly new friend Elizabeth for a mixture of serious, light, or downright outrageous entertainment!

And finally, thanks to whole ranks of Guardian Angels who have kept me safe and comparatively sane well into middle(!) age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok My turn...

I would like to start by praising the administration of this site for giving all of us someplace to write, socialize and hang out.

Secondly, I would like to thank the moderators for helping Me with My stories, for keeping the place running smoothly and for keeping things safe and sane (most of the time at least!)

Next I would like to thank all those who have read and enjoyed My stories. Your enthusiasm and support have meant the world to Me and without you I would not be writing My stories like this.

Thank you all for everything. You have made Lush a home for Me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to thank:
The lady who founded the site.
ALL of those who keep it running (to include the lovely lady who once found it necessary to scold me!)
ALL of the writers, whether I personally have read and commented on your work or not ( Different strokes for different folks!)
ALL of my friends for being the wonderful people they are ( That means loving, caring human beings who have each found their ways of bringing some measure of pleasure into my life.)
As well as those who; for various reasons; are no longer on my friends list and many others here with whom I regularly interact.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
I would like to Praise my friends for being the awesome people they are
Sprite for starting the Rage Cage it is something that served a good purpose on here
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
I'd like to thank:
ALL of those who keep it running (to include the lovely lady who once found it necessary to scold me!)
ALL of the writers, whether I personally have read and commented on your work or not ( Different strokes for different folks!)
ALL of my friends for being the wonderful people they are ( That means loving, caring human beings who have each found their ways of bringing some measure of pleasure into my life.)
As well as those who; for various reasons; are no longer on my friends list and many others here with whom I regularly interact.

Thank you Wardog. I am truly jealous of the fact that you said it, not me.

Again, thank you for saying it so wonderfully.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
I'd like to thank:

I agree with you my friend...

xoxoxo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kudos to this site and the folks who run it. Not long after my mother's Nov. 5 passing I started frequenting here a lot more often. Along with r/f friends, this site has provided a sincerely appreciated distraction/healing process, so again, thx Lush. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I praise an udder sweet heart of a friend for just being great to work with. He really deserves the best!