25 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ha ha!!
I like their thinking...
Let's all get in sync and have power periods!!!
Yay!!!

Usually period panties are the big comfy old ones...

It would be kind of cool to do a PR job on periods and have special, cool pants to wear ;)

EDIT: I just watched the video, I think it's a clever idea and the guy was really likeable smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Ha ha!!
I like their thinking...
Let's all get in sync and have power periods!!!
Yay!!!

Usually period panties are the big comfy old ones...

It would be kind of cool to do a PR job on periods and have special, cool pants to wear ;)

EDIT: I just watched the video, I think it's a clever idea and the guy was really likeable smile

They really are.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love these. I want them! Especially Dawn of the Red and Shark Week. Oh, and the Cramp Stamps, of course. Best idea ever!

ps. I think Sprite needs the Rainbo ones. There's something to suit the personality of every bleeder. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I love these. I want them! Especially Dawn of the Red and Shark Week. Oh, and the Cramp Stamps, of course. Best idea ever!

ps. I think Sprite needs the Rainbo ones. There's something to suit the personality of every bleeder. smile

and the one below, with the unicorn with the ak 47 biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gawd how I love these............!!!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I love fun panties! I want them all!
Lurker
0 likes
I need these...too funny
Lurker
0 likes
T: Ooo- WANT!
Lurker
0 likes
oh my... they r funny.. but I could not wear them...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto,
evil beaver and rainbo ..
these are a got to have
Lurker
0 likes
Period panties; we’ve all got ‘em. Let’s just say they’re probably not the prettiest pairs in your underwear drawer and you don’t want anyone to see them. That’s all about to change, thanks to a new line of undies created specially for our time of the month and its that’s downright cute. Check few more of 'em here! smile

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol @ evil beaver wow those make mine even MORE boring.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Lol ... hilarious!
0 likes
OP: EW, sorry, I think they are stupid. I would NOT want to be caught dead in any of those! I think they are tacky and I do not like them at all. I don't think they are cute or funny. I like the "idea" of fun or comic book-ish and bringing something "cuter" for that time.

1.) I do not like boy-style undies for girls - (I know some girls do) but it is not my thing.

(White so you can bleach if needed or darks~ and then again, who wants a cute print panty RUINED?! Isn't that the whole point?) Super absorbant? Hmmm. Maybe they are headed in the right direction and onto something, but I would rather not have those gross slogans. :/ Not my sense of humor.

If we now get period panties with styles then I want something pretty or different (the black ones more down lower on hips and cut higher on sides of legs please).
0 likes
Double post.

No period panties are not the greatest (as it stands now) as mine are usually white or black and cotton bikini or french cut bikini brief styles... I just don't like these with their "Sailing The Red Sea motiffs" XP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Due to my location (check my profile).....it was a must that I visit these pages. Loved it !
Hoist the Red Flag Mr Christian ....and send that man aloft.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I'm likin' the unicorn ones... How bout you Spritelette?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My periods are no joke, so funny period-panties? No thanks!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I just stumbled across this, someone please tell me where I can these too

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Thank God! This is NOT what I expected when I clicked on the link. I was ready to grab some brain bleach. Wicked idea, though!
Lurker
0 likes
PERIOD PANTIES???????

(I was expecting photos of Classic Vintage Lingerie!)

Damn You, Betty Button!

xx SF

(Although 'Cunt Dracula' made me laugh!)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Totally not what I was expecting when I clicked on this. While I would probably never wear them, I can see the humor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Bloody Hell and Cunt Dracula ones are my favorites.