Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Like to Carry on an Intelligent Conversation with the Poster Above You?

last reply
5.3k replies
119k views
8 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would You Like to Carry on an Intelligent Conversation with the Poster Above You Just Because They Seem Like Someone Who Could Carry One On In A Mutually Enjoyable Way?
(a) Would Love to
(b) Yes, I think so
(c) I don't know them well enough to answer
(d) Other (Please be respectful).
Candyman
0 likes
Sure. What do you wish to discuss?

For that matter, we can resolve not to discuss religion or politics and just focus on global issues, such as the weather phenomenon this past winter, the improvement or failure of our respective sports franchises, the almost snails pacs growth of the economy and why, or just shoot the bull over a couple adult beverages of choice.

I don't need to know someone to carry on a conversation. So, Broccck, what say you?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WSCLG

For that matter, we can resolve not to discuss religion or politics and just focus on global issues, such as the weather phenomenon this past winter, the improvement or failure of our respective sports franchises, the almost snails pacs growth of the economy and why, or just shoot the bull over a couple adult beverages of choice.

I don't need to know someone to carry on a conversation. So, Broccck, what say you?

Sure, I'm sure we'd have an interesting chat about the photo's of my city's buildings that are in my profile.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
an intelligent convo with The Deep?* Of course!

*that's what I call him: The Deep. Short for 'dpw'; that's how tight we are. Both in relationship and the current (and hopefully permanent) condition of our anuses (anii?)
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Broccck
Would You Like to Carry on an Intelligent Conversation with the Poster Above You Just Because They Seem Like Someone Who Could Carry One On In A Mutually Enjoyable Way?
(a) Would Love to
(b) Yes, I think so
(c) I don't know them well enough to answer
(d) Other (Please be respectful).

Considering the replies, I mean this simply as a spiritual alternative to all the posts out there that ask "Would you Fuck the person above you?"
Additionally, women complain about tasteless men coming on to them rudely, when all they want is a good conversation.
I was expecting this thread to be welcomed relief, not a joke.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WSCLG

Actually, WSCLG, I like your signature line from Kazantzakis as I am the same way.

But the point is not what the convo would be about, it is just the idea of wanting to JUST talk to another human being without it being about sex.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sure...but you'd have to button up that shirt...and put on some freakin' pants for crying out loud.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Sure...but you'd have to button up that shirt...and put on some freakin' pants for crying out loud.

OK, I can do that to have a conversation with a lady like you Dani. I would love to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Broccck

Actually, WSCLG, I like your signature line from Kazantzakis as I am the same way.

But the point is not what the convo would be about, it is just the idea of wanting to JUST talk to another human being without it being about sex.

Well surely the idea would be to check the profile and yours gives nothing away, how would I know that you could hold a conversation, least of all an intelligent one?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Of course, why not? He and I could have an intelligent discussion about how we like our balls to be handled during a blowjob.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Of course, why not? He and I could have an intelligent discussion about how we like our balls to be handled during a blowjob.

Oh really, if you're still working out I'd be like a jibbering idiot with drool escaping from my mouth.
Or we could just play chess, keep my mind occupied!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh really, if you're still working out I'd be like a jibbering idiot with drool escaping from my mouth.
Or we could just play chess, keep my mind occupied!

Chess would be great. I'd love to get my shining Knight past your defense line, cleverly making its way between your two Rooks. Then I'd invade your territory with massive waves of my white army. I wouldn't even mind if you teased me with that Bishop of yours. My two white Rooks would simply work tightly together to prevent it from invading my own territory.

See people? Intelligent conversation.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Sure why not....
Lurker
0 likes
As an avid reader of Lush erotica, I would love to carry on and intelligent conversation with MYSTERIA. I've read some of her stories and am a huge fan! Glad I showed up below you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always like to have an intelligent conversation. However I can't see what we would talk about. i know nothing about ranches and horses or country. I think we would bore each other after saying hello.
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure we could have an intelligent conversation about the EU, the problems if the Eurozone, and the developing horror that is the Ukraine. Dreamer sounds like a very intelligent girl to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to chat with Willy and even better if Dreamer was involved. Both have fascimating profiles and I couldn't imagine the convesation ever drying up.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah i would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure we could find something to chat about.

i do love bears lol
Lurker
0 likes
Bloody right I would, Guv ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I'd love to chat with Willy and even better if Dreamer was involved. Both have fascimating profiles and I couldn't imagine the convesation ever drying up.

Dreamer is a very bright young lady so ask her to be a friend. I don't know Willy but his profil suggests he would be interesting.LrFfJdEW9078n9E3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'll pass this time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be possible...

Kisses

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Broccck

Considering the replies, I mean this simply as a spiritual alternative to all the posts out there that ask "Would you Fuck the person above you?"
Additionally, women complain about tasteless men coming on to them rudely, when all they want is a good conversation.
I was expecting this thread to be welcomed relief, not a joke.

Anything is possible, I would love to give it a try.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Thanks for the compliment Derek, I am glad someone appreciates the fact that Lush chats can be about something more profound than the instant gratification of a quick fuck. Even conversations about sex can go to a much deeper and more spiritual level, if the participants are willing to take the time and make the effort to get to know each other properly, and engage their brains.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by autumnlove123

Autumnlovely123, I have read your lovely profile, and know that you are indeed a lovely, warm and above all interesting person with a wealth if life experiences. I would love to have an intelligent and meaningful conversation with you. PS I love the background picture to your profile - the colours of autumn are so amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup....'cause I sure don't want to go to bed with him...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by autumnlove123

Yes I sure would be interested in doing so.

Pass on the guys.