Couples massage??

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife got us a side by side couples massage for valentines day. Any other couples out there that have done this? And, if so were there any sexual overtones to the massage, and did it go any further than just a massage?? Of course we've fantasizes about a few scenarios that would be fun to play out. They might even make a good Lush story some day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gotten several with my wife. Never anything inappropriate. Generally pretty enjoyable to just have your lover close while you're both completely relaxed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin
I've gotten several with my wife. Never anything inappropriate. Generally pretty enjoyable to just have your lover close while you're both completely relaxed.

I had a 3some with a friend and a masseur if that counts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I had a 3some with a friend and a masseur if that counts.

Nice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin

Nice!

I think the masseur thought so, I gave him a better massage than he gave me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a couple with my wife while on vacation. I actually DID write a story about it on this site. It was a little embellished, but that one had the most 'sexual' undertones than any of our others since.. If you want, check out my story, which is, coincidentally, called "Couples Massage"...
0 likes
I was going to say that it WOULD be a story I would expect to find on here or might write one.
Yes, it is lovely. I know it is a very sensual and arousing experince... wonderful to be there together and relaxing in that atmosphere, as was said, side by side, especially an onsen, or when you have had the spa treatment of facials and mani-pedi's and things, or just when there is a really nice room and candles... dim light... laying side by side together and the feel ... and the... well, it is an experience I really crave.

Lurker
0 likes
I love massages. Wife does not. It kind of rules this experience out for us, ... except as my fantasy where it leads to a threesome.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by c50t
I love massages. Wife does not. It kind of rules this experience out for us, ... except as my fantasy where it leads to a threesome.

same with me, are our wives sisters? lol