Think you know someone

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i been talking to this person for awile well have had great time talking and have sent pic to each other as she tell me they are her well i saw some pop up on me the other day and well they looked like someone so i went and looked well they are the same pic so tonight when they came on i asked them about the pic and to be upfront and honest well never herd anything back and was no longer a friend and no longer friend to her other so called best friends just like that.Why can there just be honest people even when you think you know someone Whats all of your thoughts on this.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Some People come here to explore their fantasies. Others have much to lose if their presence here is exposed. What you had with her was the sharing of emotional feelings that she may not have been willing or able to explore in 'the real world'

By outing that fantasy, her safe zone was torn away. You could have simply chosen to accept what she could offer to you and let it be. You chose not to. That may have been your right I suppose, but her reaction was not altogether surprising.

Just as in real life, accept what a woman is willing to give and you will be happier in the end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank but the thing is she always said she is open to awsering all ? no mater what and she was honest so i just was wanting to know and that was it didnt want to hurt anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rancher007
Well i been talking to this person for awile well have had great time talking and have sent pic to each other as she tell me they are her well i saw some pop up on me the other day and well they looked like someone so i went and looked well they are the same pic so tonight when they came on i asked them about the pic and to be upfront and honest well never herd anything back and was no longer a friend and no longer friend to her other so called best friends just like that.Why can there just be honest people even when you think you know someone Whats all of your thoughts on this.

Unfortunately sites like Lush that have interacion are liable to attrabt people that set out to deceive others.
That said, I do think that because of the primary nature of Lush, there is less here than on others.
There is no stock answer, the best thing is to take it on the chin and move on but please don't think everyone is the same. Be careful, do what you can and don't rush into things.
Story Verifier
0 likes
What milik and Dow say is true.

Write her and say what you said above. Apologize and explain that you don't care, you were curious. Tell her you'll never write again if she doesn't answer then don't if she doesn't. It's her choice just as it's yours too.

This is fantasy land.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
well some people are on here to live a fantasy regardless of what they say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i have wrote to her and all saying some of the things and havent received any message i just wanted to know if it was true or not thats all i have several true friends on here that are truly honest this blows as we had gotten to know each other well not thinking that me asking that that would lead to being ignored like that and be deleated by her and her 2 friends in less than a few min is all it took.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you seen the show "CATFISH"? You should watch some episodes.

The way this 'person' led you on about how perfect you were for each other and how she wanted a future with you, blah blah. That's beyond fantasy. Especially when you go so far to talk to each other and make meeting plans.

As for her 'friends', those were all the same person with different profiles, I guarantee you. When one writes you as a friend about how the other person likes you, has been hurt, etc. Please. Fake fake fake. All profiles are the same damned person playing games.

It's one thing to communicate on here as a fantasy but completely another to toy with another person's feelings and emotions like this 'person' did. Busted using fake pics so dumped you off all of her fake accounts. Good riddance. You are a nice guy and deserve much better than some game-playing person who is not worth one more second of your time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
Have you seen the show "CATFISH"? You should watch some episodes.

The way this 'person' led you on about how perfect you were for each other and how she wanted a future with you, blah blah. That's beyond fantasy. Especially when you go so far to talk to each other and make meeting plans.

As for her 'friends', those were all the same person with different profiles, I guarantee you. When one writes you as a friend about how the other person likes you, has been hurt, etc. Please. Fake fake fake. All profiles are the same damned person playing games.

It's one thing to communicate on here as a fantasy but completely another to toy with another person's feelings and emotions like this 'person' did. Busted using fake pics so dumped you off all of her fake accounts. Good riddance. You are a nice guy and deserve much better than some game-playing person who is not worth one more second of your time.

You are onto something..........thank you..

Original poster- good luck to you..xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rancher007

Sweet Jesus - where is your punctuation?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib

Sweet Jesus - where is your punctuation?

Sweet Jesus, where are your manners?
I could say the same thing on most of the threads, however, this isn't a story! I'd rather people were encouraged to post rather than criticised on their grammar and spelling. I certainly would not be posting it in the forum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know? People do things for different reasons. Unfortunately not everyone is good, honest and all that other stuff. You should probably do what some of these other posters in this thread have suggested. The spelling and the puncuation issue are just nonsense. You made your point. This just might be a hard lesson in life. Learn and move on. I do understand where you're coming from though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Sweet Jesus, where are your manners?
I could say the same thing on most of the threads, however, this isn't a story! I'd rather people were encouraged to post rather than criticised on their grammar and spelling. I certainly would not be posting it in the forum!

Manners ... ? I couldn't decipher the OP's post! There are mistakes and then there's the ridiculous.

So if English is not their first language, I apologise, otherwise I believe we should not be endorsing such laziness. Other forum posters have the decency to make an effort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib

Manners ... ? I couldn't decipher the OP's post! There are mistakes and then there's the ridiculous.

So if English is not their first language, I apologise, otherwise I believe we should not be endorsing such laziness. Other forum posters have the decency to make an effort.

Well it appears nobody else had such problems understanding the op!
When I've seen any problems with a post I've found a polite pm was much better than public humiliation, maybe you could try it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well it appears nobody else had such problems understanding the op!
When I've seen any problems with a post I've found a polite pm was much better than public humiliation, maybe you could try it!

I second that!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I agree.

I was unduly harsh and would like to apologise to Rancher007 for my rudeness.

I should have paused for a moment and remembered, "If you can't say anything nice ... "
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
Ok, I agree.

I was unduly harsh and would like to apologise to Rancher007 for my rudeness.

I should have paused for a moment and remembered, "If you can't say anything nice ... "

Good for you...

That's more like it!