Memorable Happy Ending

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you guys have experienced a massage with a really memorable happy ending?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Despite years of getting massages for back issues, I've only recently found a massage therapist who likes finishing with a happy ending. Holy shit, I feel like an idiot for missing out on this for years. Beyond that, she's a body builder with a phenomenal body and does all her work in the nude and has no problem with touching. It's blissful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only had a couple of massages. The first was an excuse to fuck the masseur and the second was an excuse for me and a mate to fuck the masseur. Happy endings both times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wish i knew where to go to get one of those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
i wish i knew where to go to get one of those.

Just follow the Yellow Brick Road!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yep.. been there.. done that.. twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Just follow the Yellow Brick Road!

but i don't want a handjob from the wicked witch of the west.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

but i don't want a handjob from the wicked witch of the west.

Yeah but if you can borrow some massage oil from the Tin Man there's a guy that's a Wizard at happy endings, just ask Dorothy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had quite a number of them.

On one occasion I was getting a bit excited about half way through so the girl turned me over, performed her magic, and went back to finish the massage. There is nothing better than a massage after your body has been thoroughly spent.

I guess that was a 'happy middle'
Lurker
0 likes

you mean like this??? ROFLMAO...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife went to school to learn the trade, and she was very good at it, but most of her customers wanted her to fuck them, so she quit. But she would give my friend and me special massages, that were unbelievable!
Story Verifier
0 likes
When I was in the navy in 1960 I was introduced to that in a parlor in Yokosuka, Japan (pronounce that Yakooska). It was A small place with steam cabinets. When they took you out they sat you on a short little stool and 2 women poured room temp water over me that felt like ice after the steam. My skin shrunk about 5 sizes and I thought I'd never see my dick again.

Then 2 of them put me on the table and taught me what a real massage was.

Both worked me, blew me, screwed me and when I came they both laughed. I never knew why but that was one of the most mind blowing experiences of my life. Until I met my wife and found out what sex was when you loved someone.

Did it many more times but haven't tried since I was there last in 1963. School, marriage, family, life all kept me very busy and very short of money. Now I'm thinking it might be a good idea but have no idea where to even start looking. Just get a few and ask I guess. I'm not comfortable with just asking some strange woman to fuck me though, I was raised in a different era.

Besides I'm still married and I don't screw around.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had several. Usually the best ones are from women that seem to enjoy it rather than going through the motions for a tip.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by puller1979
I've had several. Usually the best ones are from women that seem to enjoy it rather than going through the motions for a tip.

Agreed - I have had a few. One time outside of Toronto, went to a place - girl was super hot - but she was absolutely not into it and while I had an ending it wasn't as happy as could be lol. Since then, I've walked out a few places after meeting the girl(s) and didn't get a good vibe she was into it. Have also been to a couple where the girl also gave a prostate massage - now that was a super happy ending smile