Searching for a few writing companions

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear Lush friends.

I'm in a long term sexless marriage and would really like to converse with other people in a similar position. I'm not interested in ways to get out of the marriage or loads of suggestions how it can be rectified, I've done all that and nothing works. I'm in my bed and I'm staying there.

What I am interested in is finding a few people I can share thoughts and feelings with in confidence and with discretion. This is not about crude messages or cybering but more about intellectual discussion to, as I said share thoughts and feelings, preferably from a female perspective.

So if you are out there, and would like to converse, please do respond!

Feeling a bit nervous about hitting the send button but here goes .......

Sam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sam127
Dear Lush friends.

I'm in a long term sexless marriage and would really like to converse with other people in a similar position. I'm not interested in ways to get out of the marriage or loads of suggestions how it can be rectified, I've done all that and nothing works. I'm in my bed and I'm staying there.

What I am interested in is finding a few people I can share thoughts and feelings with in confidence and with discretion. This is not about crude messages or cybering but more about intellectual discussion to, as I said share thoughts and feelings, preferably from a female perspective.

So if you are out there, and would like to converse, please do respond!

Feeling a bit nervous about hitting the send button but here goes .......

Sam

I am alone waiting for my lover. Have a lot of issues w it. If u can stomach some of the details. I am a counselor and healer....natural for me to want to help...
Lurker
0 likes
Hey hey. Not sure how these replies work, but I'd definitely love to share our minds. I hear you on what it is and isn't about. Feel free to hit me up. Let's see if we click.

Take care. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hey hey. Not sure how these replies work, but I'd definitely love to share our minds. I hear you on what it is and isn't about. Feel free to hit me up. Let's see if we click.

Take care. smile