last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The questions are:

1. Do you encourage your wife to "date" other men?

2. Do you want her to tell you about it in detail?

3. What do you do when she comes home from the date?

4. Do you ever think of watching her and her date fucking?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That would be a big fuck no on all four david. im just not wired that way. 1st wife did #1 on her own. Thats why she's my ex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am not married but feel 'sharing my wife'(if I had one) would just not be the right thing to do for any reason. If however, she went behind your back then thats another issue..marriage problems?
Why shop elsewhere, when you have all you need at home?? (or do you??)
Also, if she YOUR number 1, then why would you want her to be someone else's too? Possible divorce!

NOPE..dont share...or get a divorce/separation and then go for it!.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by davidramsey
The questions are:

1. Do you encourage your wife to "date" other men?

2. Do you want her to tell you about it in detail?

3. What do you do when she comes home from the date?

4. Do you ever think of watching her and her date fucking?

I'll answer to this as partner rather than wife for obvious reasons.
The question is slightly misleading as what you seem to be asking is giving them carte blanche rather than sharing. So we're talking open relationships and questions 2 & 3 don't arise if the answer to 1 is no.
If I was in normal health with all my sexual parts in working order then no I wouldn't do it because I don't do sharing.
If, through some accident, my genitalia where lost, then I might consider it if that is what my partner wanted.
There are people that do go in for this type of thing and good for them but it's not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my wife has sex outside our marriage, provided it's safe sex and she does nothing to embarrass either of us, what I don't know won't hurt me. If I find out after the fact, I'll get over it.

So long as my needs are getting met in the marriage, I'm pretty much ok with anything she does outside the marriage to be happy. I learned long ago that no one person in life can meet all your needs. That's why people have friends outside the marriage. If she has needs I'm not meeting, I hope she doesn't live with that part of her longing and building resentment. Instead, I hope she finds a way to have those needs met.

As far as wanting the details, no, not for me. I'd rather never know. If she wants to share things she learned to improve our sex life, then by all means, but there's probably a more tactful way than telling me the details of her liaison.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont encourage her tp date other men but i do encourage her to fuck other men.....
I love it when she gives details and when she takes a camera with her.......
When she gets home I lick her pussy while she gives details
Yes most of the time I am with her but not always