Announcing the Winners of our "Seduction Stories" Competition

last reply
41 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
There were some quite brilliant stories entered into this competition, I was blown away by the standard. The bar has certainly been raised over the last few competitions.

Here are the winning 3 entries:

Winner ($150): Parisian Nights, by Liz
Second place ($100): Quartet, by Sprite
Third place: ($50): Bread of Heaven, by Alexandra_A

Well done Liz, Sprite and Alexandra.

Rounding out the remaining Top 10 spots:

When You Go Down In The Woods, by Lupus
A Wolf In The Night, by MadMartigan
Amelia's Seduction, by Jayne33
Pink Slip-pery Slope, by RejectReality
How I Met My Daddy, by Poppet
Turning Tables, by Sitting
Seeing Red, by AbigailThornton

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to write their stories for this competition, and those who voted and commented on them.

I'd also lilke to thank our judging panel, who help enormously.

I'll be in touch with the winners today.

Cheers,

Nicola
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Maaaan.

I'm going to stop entering competitions that Liz and sprite enter.

They're too fucking good and cramping my confidence. I knew it when I read Quartet and decided it was the best thing sprite has written, imo.

Seriously.

They fucking deserve it hell and back again though and I can't imagine it was easy to choose who got 1st and who got 2nd.

AND!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

I finally beat you stooges to giving out an RR!
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Massive Congratulations to the winners, all well deserved with such a high standard of writing.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Huge congrats to Liz, Rachel, and Alexandra! Well deserved ladies! =d>

Great picks all around! I still have some catch up reading to do on a few.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well done to the winners congrats
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Liz on winning and all who placed and made the honorable mention list. There were a lot of great stories in this contest.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wow. i'm a little surprised, honestly. thank you, and omg, i'm pretty proud to be in Liz's shadow and side by side with Alexandra, who's work i have loved from day one. congrats to both of you and everyone mentioned and really, to everyone brave enough to enter the comp - it's a little daunting when you hit that submit button, am i not right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
A big congratulations to Liz, Sprite and Alexandra. Well done. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well done, girls! x
A poetry selection!
Lurker
0 likes
Great Result, Congrats to all...

(Dunno who that Sprite Guy is but He writes well... That LIZ appears to know how to craft a sentence...)

xx SF

(Can I be a bit odd? Am I allowed do that? Alexandra A entered the previous comp and my fellow judges will confirm that I fought like a tiger for that story. (End of the World thing where a beauty girl fucks everyone... See? I DO REMEMBER!) I'M SO PLEASED that this time AA gets a deserved result!)

These competitions get so much harder to judge. I've worked with some of these people for FOUR YEARS... Never a cross word. (We fight like MOTHERFUCKERS over the Comps...)

But we do the right thing in the end.

xx Steph
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners! Those are brilliant stories.

I hope the next comp will start soon, so many beautiful stories each one gifts us with (I won't mention that I can't wait to have another go at trying to make it into the top ten *tongue-in-cheek*)
Lurker
0 likes

A HUGE congrats to everyone in the top ten. A well deserved result!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to everyone, especially those writers with money for their efforts... I am impressed with your talent.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, the rest of the finalists and everyone else who entered. I've only managed to read a few so far, and they were bloody fantastic! I can't wait to read the rest.

And thank you to the judges for all your hard work. As always, the front-runners are harder to pick than a broken nose.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
congrats to the winners
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all the contestants. It's competitions like this that make us all strive to become better at our art!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I placed! Can't complain! Huge congrats to the deserving winners! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This contest seemed to slip past me.
By the time I knew it was on, I was embroiled in other things. I have some catch up reading to do.
But managed to read Sprite's 'Quartet' just yesterday. And was in awe. Too true, the bar for excellence has been raised.

Well done Liz, Sprite and Alexandra, and congratulations to the top ten.
0 likes
Congratulations to everybody who placed or earned a mention. Looking forward to reading all of them!
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I bet there wasn't a kitten's whisker between mine and Sprite's. I actually had my money on her to win, it was fantastic.

A big thank you to the judging panel for working so hard on the competitions, there are so many excellent stories entered for each one.

Congratulations to Sprite, Alexandra, all of the other runners up and everyone else who entered. It was an absolute pleasure to read your stories.

Liz xx
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to you all, you are all winners smile
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations! The works brought out in this comp were great.