cock rings

last reply
36 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How are they worn? just around the shaft or around the balls aswell?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dragonwarrior

The simple answer is both, depending on the style. I've only worn the cock and balls type or a cockstrap. The cock only ones look uncomfortable to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is meant for guy's... but I do have a query to this.

I just bought my partner a cock n balls ring, (metal), I'm wondering how do I keep it clean. I have a toy cleaner, but it suggests to rinse off in warm water! And as it is metal, plus the strap doesn't come off, I am worried it may rust!!!

I was going to post my own, Sorry dragonwarrior, for dipping in yours.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've worn both the 'cock & balls' and the 'just the cock' rings. I prefer rubber or whatever its made of, something that I can take off without too much trouble. Make sure you get the right size. If you put one that is too small on, well, it will be too tight and you might feel like panicking to take it off. And if its too big it won't do you any good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a set of three metal rings,check out my profile page. Can be worn separately or all together. My preference is to put the large one around my cock and balls, the middle size one around my balls, they are fantastic when you are screwing doggie style as the extra weight of them really stimulates your whole pubic,area as they swing. The small one around your penis intensifies your orgasim good to use when getting a bj or masturbating as you need extra pelvic muscle power to push your cum past it. I wouldn't be without mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a 'friend' put a leather strap type one on me and the oral was intense... Or was it their technique?

What does the single piece cock and balls type cock ring do when you wear them?

I am interested in trying the rubber ring type, but do not know anything about them. It would be nice to hear from someone who has worn one, rather than reading through the sales type sites.

Is there anything to watch out for, apart from one that is too tight?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm gonna be blunt here. i don't get the point of cock rings.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dragonwarrior

A friend of mine wore his around the cock and balls. It was a rubber o-ring, and he had to be very careful not to snap his balls when putting it on or taking it off, shaved so as not to entangle it in the hair, but WOW was his cock ever rigid!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

For some people they would have no effect, but those are the young, strong studs who can lift weights with their cocks. Some of us older folk have trouble gaining or maintaining a hard-on, and the cock ring restricts the flow of blood out of the erectile tissue, thus making the hard-on possible or maybe just strengthening it (so I've read - I have yet to try one, but I think I'm about to experiment with them).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use cock rings ball stretchers and wedding rings cock ring go over both get the size right feel great and keep blood in are terrific ball stretcher over testicles only various weights my collection is well over 1kg love them wedding rings split can go over both or just balls an easy to remove if encounter problems as Allen key lets you take them off is want to ask more PM me pictures on my albums or gallery, happy to share regained my libido hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forgot to say I am 62+
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I prefer the rubber ring, that sits at the base of the penis; it makes the cock swell up, and delays the ejaculation too. The wife loves it. There is another one, with a clit stimulator, attached to it as well....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Personally, I prefer the rubber ring, that sits at the base of the penis; it makes the cock swell up, and delays the ejaculation too.

Doesn't it hurt? They look painful to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Doesn't it hurt? They look painful to me.

I use the latex ring; applying lubricant, will help too. It is very comfortable, indeed....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

I use the latex ring; applying lubricant, will help too. It is very comfortable, indeed....

They look painful, that puts me off. They must strangle your cock a bit if it stops the blood.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

They look painful, that puts me off. They must strangle your cock a bit if it stops the blood.

They're not painful at all; very comfortable to wear. Give it a try, see how you feel. They're not expensive.

It's best to buy them from a well established sex shop, rather than some unprofessional website...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
Or wedding rings
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be quite wary of anything that messes with blood circulation in general, especially to the balls :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
Or wedding rings

i hear women really like them.
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Never tried but not opposed. I think the squeeze and strangle is the POINT! It prolongs the climax and reaching that point. It is supposed to make the orgasm INCREASED. Kinda like a fist-pump or tourniquet when drawing blood. I have never had a partner use one, but my boyfriend and I looked a day or so ago and he really wants to try. We are all about trying and deciding ourselves. If it increases his pleasure or mine in a way we both like then we discuss and are open and for it, but I am also cautioning my excited stud to make sure he does homework and research on products and finds the easiest, SAFEST means that will also be the most comfy.

'Gotta find what is right for you. (We are designing our Lush Wishlist from the Lush store!)
Feel free to help us out ;) -or recommend from your own experience in a pm or something, too.

I don't think he is too worried and I think he has enough sense to use his head.
-bada-bing (bad pun, I know)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock rings are great both for lasting longer and for increasing the size and hardness of your erection. (Who wouldn't want that?) No problem with comfort if you use a decent lubricant, although trapping your pubes is not advised . In terms of safety, you should never wear a cock ring for more than 30 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Never tried but not opposed. I think the squeeze and strangle is the POINT! It prolongs the climax and reaching that point. It is supposed to make the orgasm INCREASED. Kinda like a fist-pump or tourniquet when drawing blood. I have never had a partner use one, but my boyfriend and I looked a day or so ago and he really wants to try. We are all about trying and deciding ourselves. If it increases his pleasure or mine in a way we both like then we discuss and are open and for it, but I am also cautioning my excited stud to make sure he does homework and research on products and finds the easiest, SAFEST means that will also be the most comfy.

'Gotta find what is right for you. (We are designing our Lush Wishlist from the Lush store!)
Feel free to help us out ;) -or recommend from your own experience in a pm or something, too.

I know what they do.
I said I'd never used the ones that go purely around the base of the cock. I've always used the one that went around the cock and balls and my preference is a strap not a ring. If you can get one, I found that pigskin was the most comfortable.
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I know what they do.
I said I'd never used the ones that go purely around the base of the cock. I've always used the one that went around the cock and balls and my preference is a strap not a ring. If you can get one, I found that pigskin was the most comfortable.

Thank you. I wondered about the material it is made from being a factor. He was going to start out with the basic, and saw one rubber and one leather. I wondered if plastic-type or silicone would "pull" (and even IF shaved). I am not sure if the ones he looked at are purely testi & member or just for the member. Thank you. I will pass on info dpw ;)
0 likes
Quote by marquis87
Cock rings are great both for lasting longer and for increasing the size and hardness of your erection. (Who wouldn't want that?) No problem with comfort if you use a decent lubricant, although trapping your pubes is not advised . In terms of safety, you should never wear a cock ring for more than 30 minutes.

Thank you Sir. GOOD advice and I must remember or tell him to look at your post. (I also love the Aragorn icon tres bon!)
0 likes
Good info to pass on.

Never tried. Now maybe I will.
Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marquis87

Really? Well i would want an increase size and hardness erection, but like my gf (1LovelyKinkyKitsune) said i would start with the ones i just saw which were the basic cock rights and yeah i though rubber might be comfortable for me to start with. Though i did spot some other cool ones but i wouldn't know but i would shop for one thats best for comfort and longer to use. That is a pretty good advise you posted and I will keep that in mind thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1HornyHungryOkami

Really? Well i would want an increase size and hardness erection, but like my gf (1LovelyKinkyKitsune) said i would start with the ones i just saw which were the basic cock rights and yeah i though rubber might be comfortable for me to start with. Though i did spot some other cool ones but i wouldn't know but i would shop for one thats best for comfort and longer to use. That is a pretty good advise you posted and I will keep that in mind thank you.

I've never heard of only wearing it for 30 mins and I wore them for years! That must be for the latex type that only go over the cock and in that case I'd worry about comfort and safety. I'm a slow cummer, so 30 mins wouldn't be enough time.
One thing is, if you go for a strap, make sure the buckle is underneath the balls.
Troublemaker
0 likes
just a word of advice...remove the ring BEFORE going thru airport security....I'll tell you.... that was one awkward conversation.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I've never heard of only wearing it for 30 mins and I wore them for years! That must be for the latex type that only go over the cock and in that case I'd worry about comfort and safety. I'm a slow cummer, so 30 mins wouldn't be enough time.
One thing is, if you go for a strap, make sure the buckle is underneath the balls.

Really? ok I will keep that in mind for the future and i do go for the comfort and safety i wouldnt try something extreme but if helps my member getting harder and longer orgasm then i will try but thank you for the last tip there.