Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fucked two different people in a day?

last reply
991 replies
134k views
2 watchers
22 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't, I'm totally committed to my lesbian girlfriend.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Oh yes I have but it is best if you do not ask how often or how many either.

But then on the other hand if we consider Swing Parties it could add up to several times two in an evening.

Then of course there times my husband has brought friends home and one thing lead to another and I ended up Fucking them all.

I will always wonder if that was his plan or it just happened.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Yes, myself and a boyfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Yes, myself and a boyfriend.

Well, if I count myself......
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes I have fucked four seperate people in the same day, only one had been a guy!
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
Well ... if you don't count 3somes or group sex then I would still have to say yes.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes, a couple times two at the same time!! Felt very lucky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes a freind and her sister
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes a freind and her sister
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yeah. When I was 17. Not really how I planned it to go though haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have numerous of times. My girlfriend and I have an open relationship when it comes to guys. So I have had sex with a guy and went home to her, she has done the same.
Lurker
0 likes
yessssssssssssss .. ooops!

[and at the same party ]

giggles

[sooo not!]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mtybg
Yes I have fucked four seperate people in the same day, only one had been a guy!

Nice sounds like fun
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly, yes. I was young and dumb. I hooked up with an ex boyfriend and then went and met up with the guy I had just started seeing. We weren't exclusive yet. But still a trashy thing to do. sad
I met up with my ex so we could do the personal belongings exchange. We were actually getting along and agreed on one last time for closure.
Then when I met up with the current guy, we ended up having sex later in the evening.
I felt disgusting after. Years later I'm still ashamed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shortgirl32
Sadly, yes. I was young and dumb. I hooked up with an ex boyfriend and then went and met up with the guy I had just started seeing. We weren't exclusive yet. But still a trashy thing to do. sad
I met up with my ex so we could do the personal belongings exchange. We were actually getting along and agreed on one last time for closure.
Then when I met up with the current guy, we ended up having sex later in the evening.

Did you enjoy it? Was anybody hurt? If not don't be so hard on yourself.GLSEMQ2UyRAIMsue
Lurker
0 likes
yes , quite often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I have. being a "Hotwife" has many wonderful opportunities...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Can I plead the fifth??? LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Can I plead the fifth??? LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have and if we are being totally honest it was more than once I did it.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I was engaged to a stripper and we would bring home some of the other girls from the club at least once a week. Most girls in my bed with me at once was 4. Good times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several times. Having been in open relationships and threesomes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope. I'm a one guy kinda girl
Lurker
0 likes
nope, never, wouldnt mind though ;-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
5 people, what can I say?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shortgirl32

Well you shouldn't be. You did nothing wrong, and if a guy did the same, nobody would blink an eye (actually I have done something similar, and didn't even give it another thought honestly). Still, don't let the society or anyone else dictate how you should be feeling about it. 'Slut shaming' can only come to an end when women themselves stop making a big deal out of it.