Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Favourite Fashion.... Style for Girls and for Guys ....

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I looked for a thread where I could post... and couldn't find one.. so started this.. yes it's for guys too.. and if u don't post a pic.. well a comment is always welcome..

I like this...

Lurker
0 likes
I like this very much...

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is just a fashion basic but every girl needs a Diane von Furstenberg silk jersey wrap dress. It's just iconic and timeless and probably one of the best wardrobe investments ever. These pack so well (no wrinkling!) and they are so flattering. They look great in any season, day to night, with any kind of shoe - from trendy stilettos to long boots. Upscale conservative for sure, but it never goes out of style so it's a solid fashion investment and therefore one of my favourite things. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This is just a fashion basic but every girl needs a Diane von Furstenberg silk jersey wrap dress. It's just iconic and timeless and probably one of the best wardrobe investments ever. These pack so well (no wrinkling!) and they are so flattering. They look great in any season, day to night, with any kind of shoe - from trendy stilettos to long boots. Upscale conservative for sure, but it never goes out of style so it's a solid fashion investment and therefore one of my favourite things. smile

awesome.. just adore the short red
Lurker
0 likes
from a Chanel function .....

0 likes
Blk pencil skirt w/ hidden zipper or silver visible zipper.

A must for all women.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Men: You need at least one well-made basic navy suit. This one is an Armani, retails for about $2000. You don't have to spend any where near that. Feeling a bit rebellious? Dress it up with a quirky tie or shirt. And SHOES! Women will be looking at your shoes.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Men: You need at least one well-made basic navy suit. This one is an Armani, retails for about $2000. You don't have to spend any where near that. Feeling a bit rebellious? Dress it up with a quirky tie or shirt. And SHOES! Women will be looking at your shoes.

or, in your case, your ass. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

A quality navy suit is a must have if you wear suits for work. As well, a black suit which can be worn to weddings, funerals, and more formal social affairs. Gray suits of different shades and some with pinstripes or subdued plaid patterns. A nice brown business suit is good change up. Here in the South where l live, a seer sucker suit is great during the summer for casual Fridays or social gatherings, especially outdoor socials.

I might add that l especially enjoy tailored white dress shirts, monogrammed and wearing cuff links.