Badge not showing up

last reply
47 replies
4.1k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I entered the current contest yesterday and it still hasn't shown up on my profile page.

Just curious if it's just me or if it takes a bit.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Give it a while. It'll show up.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what badge hasn't shown up?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

The contestant badge.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

competitor
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

competitor

i'm not 100% sure on this one, but i think it won't show up until after the comp is over and the winners announced. if i find out differently, i'll let you know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm not 100% sure on this one, but i think it won't show up until after the comp is over and the winners announced. if i find out differently, i'll let you know.

Got it now. Thank you for your help
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by sprite

It shows up shortly after you have entered the comp.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, after the comp you'll get a 'Contestant' badge.

I'm still waiting on my Marshal badge. I think Sprite hijacked it and is using it. Once she gets the handcuffs on you, you're in big trouble.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Speaking of badges, I hardly ever look at that part of my profile, but for some reason I noticed today that I lost my autobiographers badge. Not sure what I did to lose it. Or maybe Buz took it.

We're rewriting your autobiography. You won't even be able to recognize yourself when we're finished.

Send a note through the Contact Us. I once had a Badge disappear, I just sent a note in and it was restored.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

We're rewriting your autobiography. You won't even be able to recognize yourself when we're finished.

Send a note through the Contact Us. I once had a Badge disappear, I just sent a note in and it was restored.

Thanks Buz, I will. It is no telling how long it has been missing. When I am on my profile page I just hardly ever look there.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Speaking of badges, I hardly ever look at that part of my profile, but for some reason I noticed today that I lost my autobiographers badge. Not sure what I did to lose it. Or maybe Buz took it.

Mine disappears and comes back about once a week! smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

The autobiographer badge requires all sections of your profile to be filled out. As you remove/add things from sections of your profile, the badge will also fluctuate.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Dani

The autobiographer badge requires all sections of your profile to be filled out. As you remove/add things from sections of your profile, the badge will also fluctuate.

Mine comes and goes regardless..

(mind you, it's something to show up on the old timeline... on slow days)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

This may help smile ....

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst30712_Requirements-for-the-autobiographer-badge.aspx

Thanks Mazza, Dani and Simply John

All those have been filled out as far as I know and I don't remember ever removing any of them. May have.

It is no big deal. Buz told me how to rectify it and I'll get around to it soon. I was just mentioning it in passing after reading Buz's joke about his sheriff's badge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never miind, I found what I was looking for.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by TraceEkies
I think I had all sections filled out a couple of weeks ago but I still haven't seen a badge for it.

I've skimmed your profile and noticed at first glance quite a few sections are missing, such as a photo album (which is different from the image gallery), video uploads (which are different from embedded Youtube videos), and a music playlist. Your age also isn't showing. All of this may or may not have an effect on the autobiographer's badge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I've skimmed your profile and noticed at first glance quite a few sections are missing, such as a photo album (which is different from the image gallery), video uploads (which are different from embedded Youtube videos), and a music playlist. Your age also isn't showing. All of this may or may not have an effect on the autobiographer's badge.

I tried to wipe out my post but I guess it didn't take.

I read a post of gav's, and found out what I was missing. I have since filled in those things.

I have since received a notification that all requirements have been fulfilled and the badge will be added shortly to my profile page.

Thank you for your concern.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i filled out every field on my profile earlier this week and have yet to receive the autobiographer badge. i was wondering if i overlooked a field or if there is just a delay. thanks smile

oops! i have found my mistake! thanks anyway!

Say. Her. Name.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i filled out every field on my profile earlier this week and have yet to receive the autobiographer badge. i was wondering if i overlooked a field or if there is just a delay. thanks smile

oops! i have found my mistake! thanks anyway!

Just in case anybody finds this and wonders too, Gav posted a list of fields (which may not be completely up-to-date anymore) a while ago:
https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst30712_Requirements-for-the-autobiographer-badge.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wish there was a counter somewhere that told you how many scores you've given on stories. Seems like I've scored at least a hundred stories, but I can't be sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Badges! We don't have to show you no stinking Badges!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I wish there was a counter somewhere that told you how many scores you've given on stories. Seems like I've scored at least a hundred stories, but I can't be sure.

With a bit of counting and multiplying, you can find the number when you go to "Settings" -> "Story History".
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Doesnt Story History give you that albeit I know you have to go through the pages and count your scores up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to know that lucky person who has the POTATO badge!!

And was it because they look like a potato, eat a lot of potatoes...just so many questions!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr
I would like to know that lucky person who has the POTATO badge!!

And was it because they look like a potato, eat a lot of potatoes...just so many questions!!

That would be all...

I'm the proud owner of the Potato Badge. Won third place in the Lush Humor Competition last year with my story, Confessions of a Phone Sex Operator, and the prize was a potato. Go me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh congratulations Curlygirl ! !
That is the holy grail of badges ;-)
I'm jealous as I want a turtle badge..
And why a turtle badge you ask..well because lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.