54 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Morning Routine

What is your morning routine?

Any tips to share to save time or look gorgeous?

Thanks and enjoy!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My routine:

- Coffee/tea (with cold compress below eyes if necessary) ~ 10 min
- Stretches + facial stretches (started both recently, still having a hard time being consistent) ~ 10 min
- Breakfast + supplements ~ 10 min
- Shaving neck with electric shaver ~ 5 min
- Trimming neckline with manual razor ~ 2-3 min
- Shower (pubic shaving if necessary) ~ 10-20 min
- Deodorant, cologne, tea tree oil for pimples if needed ~ 1-2 min
- Dressing up ~ 5-10 min
- Hair preparation (when my hair has dried a little, and is slightly damp) ~ 5 min
- Brushing teeth ~ 2-3 min
- Concealer below eyes if needed ~ 2-3 min
- Sunscreen ~ 1-2 min
- Doing my bed if I have enough time ~ 5 min

Total preparation time : 60-90 min (sometimes I'm tired and quite sluggish)

Tips:

- I always prepare my lunch the evening before to save time and spare the stress
- I know in advance which clothes I'm going to wear (or think about it in the shower)
- During the winter I always check the weather before going to bed, and wake up earlier if snow is announced
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wake up with alarm, brush teeth & mouthwash gargle, put on running clothes and shoes
I run 5 miles (during really bad weather I work out with weights first thing.)
Electric shave, shower & razor shave in the shower to get smoother,
Towel dry hair and its ready to go
Deodorant & after shave/cologne (just a little, not too much)
Mouthwash gargle again.
Dress, suit & tie Mon-Fri.
Drive to the office (listening to radio news): black coffee, muffins or granola bars (threaten to send my assistant out for Waffle House take out) ha
The phone starts ringing, emails pile in, the daily sprint race has started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
items 1-10 in my morning routine on weekdays are all hitting my snooze button.

my morning routine on the weekend is basically noticing it's gone, and that it's already after noon.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My name is Jack. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of Jack; some kind of abstraction. You can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... Simply, they are not.
0 likes
I am not so vain or needy at all. What I can, I keep cost and time down while I seek quality. Really, I am not nearly as narcississtic as I have joked that I am! I do not think fuss and prep is attractive when natural seems to go along way and often be better for body & skin! Products, like pills, are so iffy and sometimes come back to have harmful side-effects... I avoid, unless I have to, do homework, and carefully weigh options. I want my life as simple and enjoyable as possible.

• I get up - go to the bathroom and pee >///<
• Let the dog out/if no one has
• Feed dog/cat if no one has
• Go to the kitchen and take my BC pill...
• Make my bed
• Nom a couple of bites of fruits &/or nuts if I have 'um, cereal, yogurt -those preferred anyway
• Go back and brush my teeth with my cinnamon toothpaste & use my cinnamon mouth wash (cheaper than the holistic but not as good for you as Reem)
• Splash my face with cool water (I have a good complextion-all I really use-sometimes a gentle cleansing cream, & even more rare -a cleansing mask of natural ingredients: honey, almond, cucumber, sea salt...)
• Put on my "Sexy Intrigue" antiperspirant deoderant by Degree (w/white jasmine, roses, and vanilla mixed-may not be good for you but I won't do without, I used to buy organic & I know people who make & sell homemade & I want to!)
• Get my coffee (I like raw sugar if poss & creamy)
• Get dressed (15 minutes)
• Brush my hair (which is just long and straight), maybe put on a headband or barette -
• (does not take long -a few minutes max) Maybe apply quality natural lotion a couple times a day.
• Spray on some perfume
• I either run my child to school, do a little exercise if I feel like it (30-1 hr.) &/or get on my lap top...
• Later I may put on eyeliner and lipbalm, gloss, a lil natural lipstick or glittergloss ~
• MORE coffee
• Check text messages. Make phone calls if I need, etc.

-May take a good 2 hours to fully wake up so I usually get up 2 hrs before whatever, (or as little as 15 minutes -some days slower than others)
-I shower (shave) the night before and do all that (my body wash has moisturizers/white tea, etc.).
-I go to bed with hair damp & wet.
-I use a physicans formula translucent pressed face powder that has SPF (like my lip balm does)
-I buy what I need in advance with meal planning in mind
-I usually know what I will wear the next day & dress weather appropriate.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
My name is Jack. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of Jack; some kind of abstraction. You can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... Simply, they are not.

Nice tips there, Jack. One thing that I also enjoy myself is listening to music as I'm performing my morning routine.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I roll out of bed at some point after the alarm clock has gone off, could be any time really.

Shake my girlfriend until she wakes up as well, if that doesn't work I hit her with a pillow. If THAT doesn't work, I have to resort to biting her.

Jump in the shower (if we're running late we shower together, there's just enough room). That can take anywhere from ten minutes to half an hour depending on how frisky we're feeling.

Get dressed - spend a minute adjusting my bra, give my boobs a squeeze to make sure it's all good to go.

Slap on a bit of make-up. I inevitably stab myself in the eye with the mascara pen at some point. If I still look like Carrot Top, I might sort my hair out as well.

Eat some breakfast, whatever is in the cupboard. Cereal or fruit preferably.

Run like fuck across town to get to class on time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mornings are a lot like Liz's only they tend to be more PG rated
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Nice tips there, Jack. One thing that I also enjoy myself is listening to music as I'm performing my morning routine.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Lurker
0 likes
Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream
Troublemaker
0 likes
Smash alarm clock
check bank balance
go to work
Site administrator
0 likes
Radio on .. Tea .. smoke .. login into Lush and check for sexy emails and hopefully naughty photos and pictures on my wall .. another tea .. another smoke .. check bank balance and sob a little .. check weather forecast .. check private emails .. another tea .. another smoke .. quick cyber if it’s a Tuesday and I get lucky .. shower .. make sandwiches for work .. dress/groom .. leave for work.
Lurker
0 likes
Wake up -- pleasure myself -- have either tea or coffee -- bath or shower --- have more tea or coffee -- do face and hair -- decide what to wear for the day -- dress -- go online -- get ready for work
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1. Wake up after the alarm goes off...(or violently shaken awake by my mother every day since the middle of May).
2. Tinkle/reflect on life.
3. Put sesame oil in my mouth and swish for 15 minutes (the swishing occurs mostly in the shower).
4. Shower/wash and condition hair if necessary/wash face (with Clarisonic). I exfoliate every other day of the week.
5. Brush teeth.
6. Makeup if I feel like being bothered. Complete with either chap stick or lipstick.
7. Put on bottoms (shorts, skirt, pants, or leggings), or step into bottom half of dress.
8. Do my hair (add product if necessary and give it a few tosses).
9. Put on top or slip into top half of dress (I don't like doing my hair with my shirt on, in case of stray hair or product)
10. I pre-freeze smoothie ingredients in individual ziploc bags for the week, typically greens and fruit. I grab one of these bags, toss it in a ninja, add a splash of juice or almond milk and sometimes flax seeds or something. I give it a whirl, pour it in a cup, and I'm out the door.

Whole process can take 20-40 minutes, depending on what's omitted (makeup, shower, etc.)

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
I wake up about 2P, lay in bed (or the couch if iv not made it to bed) fucking around on the computer/my phone/reading a book, nap again, till 3p. Then clean my house, pick shit up, write, homework till 4p, go for a run, shower, put on whatever scrubs are on top, braid my hair, apply a bit of make up (depends on what Im wearing, but im an eyeshadow, mascara kinda girl normally) grab a bite to eat,leave my house by 5:30p maybe stop at dunkin donuts for an iced latte, love the butter Pecan, get to work at 6:30p.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a special, very large cup from which I drink copious amounts of milky tea before I can even speak in the morning, let alone function with even half a brain cell. But ..... once I've had my tea, I'm well and truly 'up and at them!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sh*t, Shave....then Shower
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Start coffee. Get paper and read it while I down a couple cups. Brush teeth, make a futile attempt to control hair. Walk into my office upstairs and start work. When the girls wake up give them chores they have to do before they do anything else.

Shower waits til mid-afternoon, when the day is at its hottest.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
- I always have both my smart-phone and the clock set for the same wake-up time, but I invariably wake up on my own, minutes before they go off. (talk about competitive!) Think about my day's schedule and decide if I have to rush, and what I need to wear and pull it out.
- OR... David wakes up with morning-wood and I tame that beast! OR, I wake up horny and suck him big.
- Drain and pee, or just pee
- Clip my hair up, and depending on whether I had sex the night before or in the morning, I jump in the shower with whomever's already in there, or take a quick bath if I need to shave my legs, underarms, and naughty-bits.
- Put on moisturizer, make-up, toss, tease, or curl hair and spritz-it.
- Get dressed and pick out shoes
- Put coffee on and wash berries, make whole wheat toast
- Mix together granola, almonds, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, chopped pecans, Craisins, bananas, or some combination of same, and eat (or dry cereal if I'm in a hurry)
- Take my bc pill and vitamins with a glass of OJ
- Floss and brush teeth
- Grab my Macbook Pro and drive myself to work if David's already left, or ride in with him.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I might as well post my pre-bedtime routine here:

- Shower (I only wash my face, armpits, dick and butt in the evening) ~ 5-10 min
- Hydroquinone to fade some spots on my face ~ 5 min
- Preparation H under my eyes, or Vitamin A cream, or Alpha Hydroxy Acid, or sunless tanner on the rest of my face (I alternate during the week) ~ 1-5 min
- White vinegar to fade a bruise on my butt that I've had since a few months ~ 1 min
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid on my hips to fade/prevent light stretch marks ~ 1 min
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid on my shoulders and upper back to prevent acne ~ 1 min
- Moisturizing lotion on the rest of my body ~ 5 min
- Brushing teeth ~ 2 min

Total time: 15-30 min (including shower)

I guess I'm really starting to sound like Patrick Bateman here.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I might as well post my pre-bedtime routine here:

If we are adding the pre bed routine it goes something like this:

leave work around 7:30a ish.
laugh and jog to the car with the other girls.
Drive home, turning the radio progressively louder, and windows farther open the farther I get, as I grow very very weary. get home with the windows fully open and the radio pumping through me at about 8:30a.
get out of the car. this can be a process as Ive fallen asleep here before
Climb the stairs, leave shoes at the door, strip clothes at the door and deposit immediately in washer (I work with many isolation pts. not really interested in sharing that.)
climb in bed.
sleep
Lurker
0 likes
During the work week I wake up. Shake hands with the president. Make some coffee then jump in the shower. Get dressed then drive to work. On sundays I do my laundry, go to the grocery store then I go fishing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Late shift = Yawn, stretch, scratch, sh1t shave shower, uniform on, toast n coffee, work.

Early shift (Up at 5am) = Yawn, curse, stretch, curse, scratch, curse, kiss Bluepiglet's shoulder, S S S, uniform on, to work where at some point I grab coffee n bikkies.

Weekend = Morning? Be serious!

If you don't have a plan, it can't go wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, I can't be arsed with all the make up shit but I will get out of bed reluctantly after mt second alarm has gone off.
Have a shower, shampoo my hair every second day, brush the teeth then weigh myself.
I go downstairs and make my old dear and I our lunches. Obsessively wash my hands everytime I need to touch the bin.
Do a variety of stretches and core work for ten minutes.
Go back to the room and moisturise and use deodorant and get dressed as quickly as possible so I can read the daily mail or one of my books on the kindle while my husband gets dressed while lying on the bed. Hair is quickly plaited wet so we can get to work.
Lurker
0 likes
Early morning alarm, I crawl out of bed and into the shower, always feeling anxious about my weight but enjoying the warm water as I soak in the calm before preparing myself for battle. Piece by piece I slip on my armour until I feel strong enough to go and face the fight. Out of the shower to blow dry my hair and straighten it - should I have it up? Or wear it down? Or, I think maybe sloppy bun would look cute today. Eyeliner, mascara, sometimes glitter on my eyes so that it feels like a special day, lip gloss, moisturiser for face and legs, deodorant and body spray. Spend a long time in front of my wardrobe trying to choose the right outfit, then with no time for breakfast I turn out the light, walk to the front door, take a deep breath and face the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sssh, I can't tell ;)
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
double post.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My morning routine:

-First thing, tea, spicy cocoa or lemon coffee while checking Tumblr, Facebook, Lush, etc. (15 minutes)
-Small breakfasty thing like yogurt or a banana (3 minutes)
-Brush teeth, take out retainer (3 minutes)
-On mornings when I floss, add another 2 minutes.
-Next, I put on makeup while naked. (20 minutes)
-Do my hair (5-8 minutes)
-Clothing (4 minutes)
Lurker
0 likes
Coffee!... followed by coffee... coffee... coffee ... singing in the shower .. "Where Has All The Coffee Gone?" .. yes it's a cover .. giggles.. my words

then brekkie .. with Lush and fresh fruit ..