Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What cologne do you wear?

last reply
39 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you wear cologne when you want to feel sexy?

38 votes remaining
...yes, I have a fav or two I wear sometimes (17 votes) 45%
...I do but don't want to spend an exorbitant amt (1 vote) 3%
...yes indeed - often (1 vote) 3%
...meh (depends) (1 vote) 3%
...not really, I wear deoderant (10 votes) 26%
...I wear deoderant AND cologne (19 votes) 50%
...I don't wear anything (3 votes) 8%
0 likes
'Wanna share your favourite cologne brands?

What do you think your Honey, Sweetie, partners like best?

What men's cologne do you think is the sexiest or nicest scent?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do wear cologne and deodorant when I want to feel sexy lol and my type of cologne will be RSQ cologne and for the deodorant it will be Old Spice-Wolfthorn deodorant so yeah ^_^
Lurker
0 likes
When I did wear it back in the 1990s I wore Polo or 4711.
Then I started dating a woman who insisted that I wear none at all.
She had two reasons for this: 1. She didn't want my scent competing with hers, 2. She liked the smell of a man's body more.
She also asked me to masturbate before our date and rub some of my cum on my neck.
She went crazy for the smell and would sniff and lick my neck to both of our satisfactions.
I still don't wear cologne when out, and I also don't use my cum unless I should meet another woman who'd ask me to.
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
When I did wear it back in the 1990s I wore Polo or 4711.
Then I started dating a woman who insisted that I wear none at all.
She had two reasons for this: 1. She didn't want my scent competing with hers, 2. She liked the smell of a man's body more.
She also asked me to masturbate before our date and rub some of my cum on my neck.
She went crazy for the smell and would sniff and lick my neck to both of our satisfactions.
I still don't wear cologne when out, and I also don't use my cum unless I should meet another woman who'd ask me to.

OMG ~ ^///^ That is actually REALLY hot. I may ask my man to do that!! WOO
-Thank you for sharing that story OMG

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

OMG ~ ^///^ That is actually REALLY hot. I may ask my man to do that!! WOO -Thank you for sharing that story OMG

Well that does sound kinky lol and yeah I think i might do that for my baby so she can smell daddy ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mutherf*cking Speed Stick,....damn if you have rely on cologne,...well, you (a guy) are probably just hooking up with a dude anyway (or you are some lam ass frat guy, who has more than likely physically assaulted a woman anyway). Reprazent
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mutherf*cking Speed Stick,....damn if you have rely on cologne,...well, you (a guy) are probably just hooking up with a dude anyway (or you are some lam ass frat guy, who has more than likely physically assaulted a woman anyway). Reprazent
Lurker
0 likes
I like my men to wear a light fragrance when we go out!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol guess I marked wrong one. I use deodorant, and Brut aftershavesmile My Babe loves my smell:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A splash of steak sauce here and there occasionally. Does that count as cologne?
What about unscented antiperspirant?
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear Boss Night,or Armani Code in the evenings,usually Old Spice foxcrest or wolfthorn deodorant during the day or when playing footy etc,favorite on a lady has to be Dior
Lurker
0 likes
I love the smell of Black Orchid by Tom Ford x A woman's perfume that drives me wild x Not worn by many, and a smell so outstanding if a woman is wearing it in my vicinity I can do nothing but be mesmerised by her x
I personally wear Tom Ford for men (!!) x
Lurker
0 likes
Deodorant only. Neither M'Lady, nor I like the artificial smell of cologne. I could probably get away with smelling like pumpkin pie though.
Lurker
0 likes
Jean Paul Gaultier

Or Paco Rabanne 1 million

Are the main ones that I use the first one is my favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H
Jean Paul Gaultier

I knew JP years ago when he came to the nightclub where I worked.
My favourites are:

Never seen Perry Ellis in UK.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only a small amount along with deodorant.... messes sinuses of the wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nina Ricci
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gray Flannel
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Its not high level but I like old spice and it gets some compliments ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hypnotic Poison.

Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3

(Check out my stories, babies xox)
Lurker
0 likes
I use two, one is a constant

Play Intense - Its quite light compared to my other scent, I like it. I have had more than one woman compliment me on it, and ask what it is.

Versace Black Jeans - This is quite a dark strong scent, when you put it on it takes about 30mins to die down, however its unique, they stopped making it many years ago, so the two bottles I bought a few years back are still quite a haul lol. As for the effect on women, the other aftershave I use has picked up a few compliments, this one has had a woman follow me around a shop sniffing at me
0 likes
I like the smell of this on my boyfriend. It is a very sensual, sexual scent to me:
Lurker
0 likes
I've always found Joop! And L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyaki work wonders!
Lurker
0 likes
For the most part, I wear Stetson. It's not overpowering in the scent department. I've tried Calvin Klein and a few others but they're not to my taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Ed hardy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
xeryus. Only wear it occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly ysl
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo